kevin922

Where does your CP necklace end up in the morning?

So - i'm curious if this is just me or if everyone witnesses this phenomenon. I hardly ever take off my closing pin necklace, the only time it came off in the last year was when an EX girlfriend ripped it off during one of her "moments" anyway, so I sleep in it - and every single morning i wake up and find the pin on the back of my neck and the fastener hanging down in the front. I've narrowed it down to the swoop fairy (cousin to the guy who comes in and messes up your hair at night) anyway the swoop fairy has been moving my necklace 180 degrees around every night. Does she visit you too ??

Kevin

almost every night...

I think I go through the same routine every morning. I get up and walk towards the bathroom.. halfway across the kitchen I feel something cold on my back, wonder what has dripped on my neck. I reach back to feel, find a newly cold from the cold air coming from the door closing pin, smile to myself cause I fall for it every time.

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

I just got a new one about a month ago. For some strange reason it gets caught on my bottom hoop earring in my left ear :S I have to get it unstuck before I head in search of coffee. I know some greek god must do this to me LOL

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I just got a new one about a month ago. For some strange reason it gets caught on my bottom hoop earring in my left ear :S I have to get it unstuck before I head in search of coffee. I know some greek god must do this to me LOL

Nope that's the swoop fairy! She'll do that for a few months as your initiation into the closing pin necklace world and then she'll just start moving it to your back every night when you stop falling for the ear-ring trick. :D

BTW - you wear hoop ear-rings to bed with you???

I sleep in 2 sets of hoops every night, and have ever since I got divorced and bought them as my divorce presents. They were very heavy at first but now I'm used to them. I do try to remember to take them off when I jump as a line could easily get caught in the "C" of the bottom ones and rip my ear off.

My old necklace was longer and always wound up in the back of my neck. Go figure.

--
Hot Mama

the only time it came off in the last year was when an EX girlfriend ripped it off during one of her "moments"

are those the moments that make her an EX, or are those the moments you'd take her back for? ;)

[if you don't get it, spend more time at the DZ]

I don't wear the pin necklaces, or any other jewelry, but my finance's ring suffers from the same fate; it always ends up with the stone facing her palm. It wouldn't bother me except she has the tendancy to grab my arm overnight. Makes for some interesting scrathces.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

in my pocket right after my superiors tell me i'm out of uniform... sometimes before they get to me........

was being stared at in a bar by a girl and some dude, could'nt figure it out ... mad long stares too........drank a pitcher of icy cold sierra nevada pale ale before she tells me it's the pin man!! turns out she was on AFF

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I think I chewed on the hemp part in my sleep,

heh heh heh.;)
I'm yet to get one. Very limited to gear, even at my dz...:(
Everything's mail order in Suz's world....

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Hopefully I'll get one soonish. A mate of mine is coming back soon from endless weeks of jumping down south...I told him to buy me one, amongst a trillion other things...I wont hold my breath waiting. I guess I'm just gonna have to go hunting for my own!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

was being stared at in a bar by a girl and some dude, could'nt figure it out ... mad long stares too........drank a pitcher of icy cold sierra nevada pale ale before she tells me it's the pin man!! turns out she was on AFF

Incredible story. Where can I get Sierra Nevada by the pitcher? Definitely not in Florida!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Girl, you trying to make me look bad cause I don't have a clue how to post a link??!!

Just thought I would lead her in the general direction so she could keep it in the family between the two of you. Who knows she may order one from both!!!

--
Hot Mama

LOL! Not at all Lisa :) LOL!

I appreciate it :) Merrick and I love doing em, but April does some cool work too :) It's all good! There's always that other company too...just kidding. Ground-rush has some great stuff too! :)
BTW Lisa, did you get your quote from listening to my kids perhaps? They think 15 mins is an eternity...they better learn patience if they really want to be jumpers one day :)

Pam