outofit

i just saw something i have never seen before!

keep in mind i live in kentucky and it is snowing like hell here right now. so, i'm driving down the road just coming back from the liquor store i might add and i see this car with an unusual license plate on it. after a closer examination and much to my dismay i realize the fucker was from hawaii.

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

my question is who and why would someone go to the expense of bringing a car all the way from hawaii to kentucky. it would seem it would have made sense just to sell it over there and buy a new one whenever ya got here.

I've seen Hawaiian plates in Vermont! It's usually because the people have 2 residences and they will ship their vehicle over. It's actually cheaper, when they are spending 6 months in each location.

Oh, but to be able to afford to live for 6 months in Hawaii and 6 months somewhere else. If that were the case I would want matching cars...one in each place of residence!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

probably military, usually a dead giveaway, cause so many get stationed there then ship there cars back with at the end of th e3 year tour

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Two words for you...Fort Campbell. Since the 25ID in Hawaii needs lots of little Infantry guys to do their job and so does the 101st ABN Division.......it's not uncommon to see Hawaii plates in Kentucky. Used to see them all the time when I lived in Hopkinsville.;)

I've seen Hawaiian plates in Vermont! It's usually because the people have 2 residences and they will ship their vehicle over. It's actually cheaper, when they are spending 6 months in each location.

"Yes, I normally live in Hawaii, but I have a vacation home in Kentucky." ;) Yep, hear that a lot. :D

"Yes, I normally live in Hawaii, but I have a vacation home in Kentucky." Yep, hear that a lot.

I don't know wtf that idiot was doing in Kentucky, but Vermont is plastered with vacation homes. Is it possible they were just passing through? Isn't that what Kentucky is for?;)

well if they decided to have a vacation home in vermont they picked a hell of a time to go visit, however, i will have to give u credit i was in vermont last year and it is a very beautiful state.