FreeFlyHol

How many beers does it take...

He said to get "drunk" - not "fall over and pass out"
:D

That's okay. Laugh all you want. I'm still better at Euchre after 6 beers than you are sober!

Just because you're better at cheating! I should have known, after the whole "I cheat at 'I never'" sig you had a long time ago. If you cheat at a drinking game, you'll cheat at anything!
... oh wait... you were my partner. Nevermind, we did not cheat at all, I repeat, we did not cheat at all. We beat the sober losers fair and square.
I cheat better at darts and bowling though. Drunk or sober.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

...for you to get DRUNK?!

I have to admit that I'm a cheap date and can get a nice buzz off of a half pint of Guiness.

Last night I consumed 5 :S and felt like a rockstar...that was until this morning.

Boy, did I misread this. I thought is said "How many BEARS does it take". I thought this was some weird Canadian thread. :D Ever heard the song "God's Own Drunk?" It took one bear in that one. :)

9 guinness in a couple hours will definitely give me a reason to stay in the bunkhouse. the only problem is waking up monday morning at pvs. hmmm, drive back to phoenix and work or get in the plane...???? ;)

namaste, motherfucker.