jtval

cool dreams

ok I have this dream a lot(its not the same dream but I have the same *power in them)

I dream that when I want to, I feel the engery build in my muscles, coursing through my veins and when I get the *power I start running like a werewolf. (but not changing shapes or anything)

the thing that is coming is cool because once I feel the power growing I dont run anymore , but I pull the earth under me;rotating it as I go.

the power is still building and I pushaway and begin to fly.
Ive had this type of draem ALOT. I can actually feel gravity lose its grip then I can float like i was swimming. sometimes I get distracted in my dream and I lose the power....but most of the time it's like I am floating and can swim through the air with the slighest of ease.
man, I love those dreams!

any of you got recurring dreams?
My photos

My Videos

As ordinary as it sounds...I have reoccuring dreams that I'm skydiving, but I don't pull, I simply fly to the ground and land safely.

I had a dream once where BZ through a black bat at me and I tried to put it outside but it wouldn't leave me alone. When I woke up, I looked up what a black bat was and it meant something bad was happening. I was pissed at BZ all day for throwing it at me;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Saw a comic the other day talking about how annoying it is when people try to tell you about their dreams. Basically he was saying keep it to yourself, your dreams don't make sense to others and they bore us. They're Gods secret messages to you, if they were meant to be shared you'd project them out of your eyeballs onto the wall for all to see :P:P

I actually used to have a recurring dream about werewolves. I used to have it in the winter when I was younger and it terrified me.

I was finally able to finish or found a safe place (under the kitchen table with a blanket over it) where the werewolf couldn't get me anymore.
Once I found my safe place, I stopped have the dream.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I was like 10 years old when I was finally able to stop the dream - kissing it was not an option. Now, into my teenage years I had dreams about King Kong, Godzilla and Godzukie and that was too wierd to even talk about.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.