akaGQ

The games we play when we are bored

Ok this is a post just to try and find out how many things people have come up with to abide our time when we are at the DZ and cant for some reason or another jump. What do you do?
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Dude you definitely need to find something better to do in between loads. LOL

Well shit I figured Id seen just about there was all to see. Ive been involved in flaming footie (soaking a roll of TP in Jet A lighting it on fire then kicking it around.It looks really kick ass a 10-15 ft flame comes off the back as it goes thru the air, the bad part is when your pants catch on fire...the whole stop drop and roll process never seems to work. Especially if this is being played after the beer light has come on.) Shit then of course theres breaking out the 50ft round and either rollerblades or better a creeper and riding it up and down the inactive runways. Must admit Ive never done the whole riding the carpet idea and Id imagine it getting hot. And Ive seen some pretty ruthless stuff as well. Paintball anyone? Or so you thought. Nothing like watching a bunch of bored skydivers strip down to there boxers and shoot paintballs at each other from ten feet away. And then of course theres the caining circle. This however was funny. I was at a dz and 5 maybe 6 people broke off bamboo sticks and then got into a circle. and yep they hit each other on the ass and it went round and round until one person was left. Now heres the funny part of it. You cant hit the person that hits you on the ass instead you take it out on the guy in front of you and in turn he does the same and so on....It surprised me that they actually did this for about 45 minutes before anyone dropped out. But anyway I wrote a novel.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Well DZBone I can only imagine the pleasure you might get from a girl whipping you but then when you have to whip the one in front....But hey When I saw this trust me there were some women that would have more than been glad to get in on it. :)
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

Well DZBone I can only imagine the pleasure you might get from a girl whipping you but then when you have to whip the one in front....But hey When I saw this trust me there were some women that would have more than been glad to get in on it. :)

I'm married, I get whipped all the time, anyway...

We've got an old PC attached to the barrow part of a wheel-barrow. That ain't fun unless it's real windy though. If the weather doesn't allow that, there's always potatoe gun accuracy. Just don't forget to take the plungers out. It's funny seeing a long line of skydivers scouring the landing area for the broom stick used to pack the potatoe in
I got nuthin

We've got an old PC attached to the barrow part of a wheel-barrow. That ain't fun unless it's real windy though. If the weather doesn't allow that, there's always potatoe gun accuracy. Just don't forget to take the plungers out. It's funny seeing a long line of skydivers scouring the landing area for the broom stick used to pack the potatoe in

Yeah Ive been there too but were still trying to figure out a way to get the potatoe to light up when its fired at night....any ideas?
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

I own a 32ft diameter round that I built a cart for, steer with your feet and hold on to the risers, be prepared to get hurt, I think the most dangerous thing about skydiving is getting a few jumpers together and then not letting them jump.

and BTW, there is no "e" in potato, Mr. Quayle;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I think the most dangerous thing about skydiving is getting a few jumpers together and then not letting them jump.

I would have to agree with you and to think others that wont do it are worried about the danger in skydiving itself. hehe:P
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg