AndyMan

Perris pics.

Heehee, did you ever notice that Bill's always flanked by women? You all should learn his secrets. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Molly was in pretty good shape, actually. I just have a habbit of taking and posting embarasing pictures. Just ask Amy! :$

Molly was really, it was really fun to meet her. Yes Paul - you do get bonus points. The fun part was that K knew I was taking that picture... But I can blame that pic on Green Bob and LemonHead. It was their idea.

_A

__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Amy doesn't count in that equation, but who's the other hottie with him? You know, the one making the, um, proper hand signal around Bill?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

who's the other hottie with him?

That's Molly, I met her when I was in San Diego. She's a sweetheart and a lot of fun. She was also on the JFTC jump. I think she was the lowest number jumper, and held her own with the other ladies!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ya know Andy, something else I noticed. There seems to be a disproportionately large number of pics of Amy. Is there something you'd like to share with us? ;):)

More importantly, is there something Andy would like to share with ME?! ;)

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Yeah... it was weird. She just kept diving into frame. Dunno why.

Actually, I had a lot of other pics I didn't post, largely because they were out of focus, blurry, flash didn't go off, etc. I'm sure if I posted those it would be more balanced.

_Am (who wouldn't want to take a picture of Amy?)
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.