katiebear21

Drinking with Kate, POST WHORING, AND...

do we need bathing suits for the hot tub?

Girl you have OBVIOUSLY never partied with the monkies. Clothing is never required;) Ain't that right Katie?:D

Who told??? 'Tis true... clothes are actually a party foul at either the coconutmonkey lounge or Scott Sheck's pool after dark. Even sometimes before dark! :S We're all VERY CLOSE in Raeford! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Sweeeet! Looks like I'll need to stock up (not really, but need the excuse to go shopping) any requests?

Well, you can "suprise" Lisa but you know what I like! We may have to bring back the goblets for this one! And, I promise not to spill on you like last time! :P

I got my stains out, did you???:D

Katie

K.......good. Hope I don't scare anyone with my nudity......:):)

I don't think anyone will be shielding their eyes;)
Of course everything must be recorded for historical purposes:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

No suprises here...well... not often....
Let's see... Biltmore Estate, American White Zinfandel I believe is your fancy, is it not?
As for the cape, well, it's still in the cleaners but I'll know by Friday. No biggie anyway.....
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

It was 4500.....LOL......and the US Navy paid for it.....little do they know, but they did......you know when you move and you get to take out that moving loan.....heheheehe..:):)

NNNNNNOOOOOOIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Jealous... Yeah, they do 'em here at Womack too. I just need to go in and tell them what low self-confidence I have, commit myself to 6 North for a day or so, then BAM, I got 'em free! Got my 2,000 eyes there... maybe I can get my new boobs there too! :P

Don't knock 'em if you haven't tried 'em... and girls, they're nice!!! :D

Katie

I meant after the cape... Jean Paul's Merlot that we drank at Aviators when I was absolutely hammered a couple Fridays ago!!! Let me tell you, the green bottle, Spray-N-Wash!!! It works!!!

You know my fancy... REEEEEEDDDDDDD!!! I just usually don't drink it because it makes me Randy Baby!!! :D

Katie

I am all for whatever makes one happy.... be it fake boobs or penile pumps.......live and let live....:D;) imust say that i am happy with mine.....(breasts that is.....not the penile pump);)

Holy f**k girl, you're killing me! My roomie thinks I'm nuts laughing at the monitor! I am definitely going to bed now! :P

Katie

I'll stay up and post if you promise to make it down to Raeford sometime. Just think, if we can get all the girls from the East Coast here in April and have our own little "Chicks Rock/Crash the CoconutmonkeyLounge" Boogie it will go down in history! We'll get Pammi and Wendy and Lisa and we'll go down in history! :ph34r:

You name the day and I'll be there :) Rig is all packed and ready to go!

Pammi

*note to self...read ALL of the thread before speaking* :$ Sounds like fun! Keep me updated!