jtval

tandem pictures

about a week ago someone was talking about thier first jump pics!

well I got my old pics out and uploaded them to my website. they are pretty cool! check em out if ya give a shit!....
you'll see what I mean by I am always singing or talking in freefall!
I was gonna try to upload some but they are too big.

leave a foot print in my home page guestbook if youd like!;)
My photos

My Videos

cool, thanks. i love to see pics. i'd show mine but no scanner

Since you work in my town I can pick them up for you and scan them in if you want.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Attached are a couple of mine. I love pictures! I put a little sticker to express my thoughts on the first one. Try not too laugh too hard - I had never been so scared in all my life.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

tandem1.JPG

tandem2.JPG

I know - I still can't over my expression as we were just getting out of the door. It's a really funny sight during the slow motion part of the video.

I still can't over my expression as we were just getting out of the door

That's exactly why I'm glad I DIDN'T get pics on my first - my facial expression out the door probably looked like I just had a chainsaw shoved up my ass.

so . um...why would you be able to make that comparison?:o
My photos

My Videos

That's exactly why I'm glad I DIDN'T get pics on my first - my facial expression out the door probably looked like I just had a chainsaw shoved up my ass.

HAHAHAHA - funny.

I don't have my binoculars with me...is there a bigger copy?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Exactly why pictures are so important to get on any first jump. I mean, how else will you get to know what your face looks like with such a sharp dangerous object up your ass. I still think my video makes look like an idiot, but I’m still gonna get it on my website sooner or later...

BTW, great pics everyone has!

James:D

AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse.