skypig

Looking for Skydiving Cops

Oh, they're out there, and there are several on here. Not me, though, I tend to hang out at the other end of the spectrum with the skydiving supervillains.;) We all get along though, so you can hang out with us if we can hang out with you:P

Truman Sparks for President

Retired counts, also reserves count. I am in the process of planning a Sept 11 memorial boogie at Skydive Spaceland, and am thinking about trying to make a formation skydive with all cops to set a record.

I know of one but he Broke himself in Deland yesterday. He might not make it till his ankle heals.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

It's hard to control all those guys with all that testosterone flying aroud.[:/]

And where do they put their guns while they jump, a special holster on the leg strap?

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

badge + gun = cop.

Dude....I am surrounded by former cops at this place. Trust me....I don't fit in. :D Fortunately there are a few of us ex-military and even one of my JM's from my static line/Raeford days here. At least I have a few people that I can talk to for more than 30 seconds without getting annoyed. B| The "Cop" attitude tends to rub me the wrong way. It seems to be vice/versa too. :)

.....now the sheep will be really nervous!!!!!!

I was laughing my ass off last weekend. I was driving through the mountains and spotted several heards of sheep in a pasture. I didn't have time to stop but if I get back over there I'll post some pics. :D Yes....I'm quite proficient with hand cuffs now. B|

Well congratulations! Sounds like you've almost made it through the tough part.

Nahh....this is the easy/stupid part. My next school is the tough one. It's the one where I DON'T spend weeks on end learning crap that has NOTHING to do with my job. :D I actually learn THE job. Amazing concept. It's just tough spending all this time learning stuff that I HAVE to forget in a couple weeks. I feel like I'm here for some politicians amusement. Thanks though...