FreeflyPlaymate

ALOHA!!!!

hey everyone! Guess what?!?! I am moving to Oahu end of this month!!! hehehe man I am like a kid on Christmas Eve! Sooo! Who lives out there? anyone? anyone? buellar? hehehe GIA you had better come out there!!! You too Erica, and your HUSBAND!! Congrats on that one!!! But, yeah so there's my exciting news, I can't wait...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUE ONES!!!

by the way my sister thinks your dirt ouch dirt is awesome!

hehe. me and my buddy vern came up with that kinda. it's a modified version of what *i think* rob harris said on the 2001 pond swooping national. he said like "dirt, water, dirt, go big or go home"

so, after vern ate shit, like really bad (he didn't flare after a hook, and it was a bit low) so we came up with that "hook low, flare late..........dirt, tumble, dirt..........ouch" u should see the video, i wish i knew how to upload things like that. it's ugly. but he got up and walked away, and being bid dumb vern, he was just like "ouch, that hurt" B|:S

later

I went on vacation to Oahu last June to visit some friends in the military. It was beautiful. I was only there for a week. But, it was one awesome week. Have fun living out there.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."