wingnut

the story why i missed my flight

okay, i was supposed to leave you guys yesterday but i couldn't stay away!....well, really i missed my flight! can you say that there were some pretty pissed people here!!!!! i went and made a nice H n'P from 5,000ft on sunday at the dz and then went home to wait fro a call from my g/f. got a message from a sargent saying that i was bumped back 24 hours. i didn't mind that ment that i could stay at my g/f's longer. i droped her off at work at 7:30am and then went home. there were like 6 messages on my machine. first one was at like 11pm the night before and said that i was leaving at 6am the next morning! (remeber it is already 7:30am) and then i got a bunch more starting at 6am saying in words no less than this "where the F##k are you at, you'r supposed to be here now!!!!" well i called into work and they then procedded to ream my @SS about not being there and then i told them the story so they said when can you be ready? i said half an hour. i then procedded to throw every thing i was going to take in my deployment bag and called them back. here's the conversation "i'm ready to go" ..."don't worry about it, we got somebody to take your spot"..." i can still make it"..."nope you leave tommorow like you origanally thought".....so that is it my long story. so lets just say this.....i might be getting into some deep dog doodoo but i really don't care anymore......saying with my g/f was well worth it........maybe i just lost a nomination at the soon to be dz pub...oh well!
<>
<>