mccordia

signs your a skydiver..

Damn....I laughed at a few of those things on that 'signs your a skydiver' list, but more and more are coming true..

Yesterday I just sold my CD player to a friend, (calculating that I could buy two jumps for the money) and drove 150 km to the DZ just to bitch about the weather (since I already knew it was gale-force winds even before I left home)

Dokter...am I sick?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

a healthy skydiver, maybe...but also a broke one :)

Already made about 35 jumps this year, damn expensive...wanna go jump every weekend that has sushine...no clue how I'm gonna pay for it al...

Selling my cd player helped..a bit
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Hey... 35 jumps this year already... damn.. you guys must be getting the better part of our dutch weather...

I got only 20 in so far... and am (WAS) quite content with that number... grr... :P

Gues your just not trying hard enough...hehehe

And as to''how do you know there is a skydiver in the room"

Usualy the closing-pin necklace worn over his boogy T-shirt, open-toe slippers and freefly pants, mini-rig backpack, the copy of 'parachutist' he is casualy reading just to be noticed (even though he knows the content by heart already) and the pro-track he's playing with are already a quite 'subtle' hint.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

signs your a skydiver

When the elevator stops and someone yells.."door"?:P

Even worse...when your in an elevator full of wuffo's that stops, you yell 'door', and even though your the only one who gets his own joke, you still laugh out loud without any shame...

(after which orcource you tell everyone your a skydiver..brag...brag!)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

You know you are a Skydiver when you take a week vacation and just jump and jump and go to the tunnel and when someone ask you how much you're spending you answer: Don't know, don't wanna know.

I just learned I have what is called a horseshoe kidney, meaning I have three kidneys...

how much do you think I can get?
I figure about $60 k
thats 3,000 jumps!!!!:P

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

How about going on vacation to spain (ampuria) for 10 days and when someone asks "cool...what places did you see" you have to confess that you only saw the 300 meter walk from your hotel to the DZ the whole time. And when they ask why you werent at the beech you answer 'because the sun was shining dummy!!!'
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?