swooper120

Stolen Gear - Atlantic City Area

**Stolen Gear**
This complete rig was stolen from the Atlantic City area on 3/7/03. Any information available, would be greatly appreciated.

-Black Infinity w/Navy Tie Dye/ Fl. Green Pinstripes
-Jedei 136
-Tempo 150

Infinity is brand new, never jumped. Excellent shape, stolen from the TAJ MAHAL Parking garage on 3/7/03.

Any information, please email me [email protected]

Jedei 136?

I hope the guy who stole it tries to make his first jump with it. You'll get it back bloody.

Not to hijack the thread but, there was this guy in Deland AJ, he made the mistake of letting someone he just met hold his key's at a club in Orlando (Long story) anyway, of course his truck and all his gear dissapear, The guy that took it had no idea what skydiving was about, but here is the clincher, Im not 100% sure if this is true, but its what he told me, he received a call from the Police somewhere up north (I think Illinois) they found the body of the guy that stole his truck at the bottom of an antennae with Aj's rig on. His rig was a mirage with a spectre 150. Supposedly the guy's buddies said they were watching tv and base jumping was on, and the guy decided since he had on of those parachute things he would try it. A fitting end to the story of a not so smart theif.
Could this possibly be true, Anyone hear about this or read about it anywhere. Oh yeah also if anyone know's AJ tell him I said wazzup, and trust me if you ever met him you would remember this guy.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!