Skyrose7

magic sex numbers??

ok so why do guys do this!

I think that can be best answered by

If I say 9 she might believe it, still think I'm sensitive, believe that I'm not a man-whore, still have some respect for me, and may want to have sex with me.

They want sex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

They want sex.

No, No, not just sex.... I care about your feelings and see you as an intelligent individual. (Maybe This will get her to want to have sex with me):P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Since 10 is sort of a special number maybe they want you to be number 10, that way you think that you are special and you give it up for them. Would you rather be special #10 or special #100, or special #54 at the chinese restaurant?:)

This reminds me of the movie, "Four Weddings and a Funeral" where the two characters played by Andie and Hugh were comparing statistics. She went into this long conversation about every guy, his name and how he was good and finally came up with about 27. He just kind of sat there and said a low number like 6! Lol, I love that movie.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Most women are going to get a lot more "opportunities" than men. Easily by a factor of 10. How many she takes advantage of, is her business. Most men would be surprised.

Most women only tell men what they can handle. The wilder guys don't ask or care. The quieter guys will ask and be told a sanitized answer.

Wow, what a coincidence. My number is also 9.

I think that this is another one of those no win situations like " do these jeans make my ass look fat?"

You don't want to hear the truth but you don't want us to lie, and if we really did tell the truth you wouldn't believe us anyway....Women???;)

Never thought to use 9, but I like that number! 9 it is from now on, thanks RoseB| Maybe she'll believe it, maybe not ... she'll know it's not 9 after we have sex tho:ph34r: I guess I could tell her the truth afterwards! LOL ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Never thought to use 9, but I like that number! 9 it is from now on, thanks RoseB| Maybe she'll believe it, maybe not ... she'll know it's not 9 after we have sex tho:ph34r: I guess I could tell her the truth afterwards! LOL ...

Then you wouldn't have to show her the door in the morning....Oh s#%t, did I say that out loud:S

Hehe ... thanks, but I'll stick to the truth. If I'm genuinly interested in a woman, I usually make sure I'm not starting off with lies! And I usually don't waste time with women I'm not genuinely interested in ... so, no need for the 9, but I'll be sure to pass that on to all my friends that still want it!;)

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Hehe ... thanks, but I'll stick to the truth. If I'm genuinly interested in a woman, I usually make sure I'm not starting off with lies! And I usually don't waste time with women I'm not genuinely interested in ... so, no need for the 9, but I'll be sure to pass that on to all my friends that still want it!;)

thank you.
http://www.exitshot.com