chopchop

whuffonomore

Great pics...in the file "kisspass.jpg" is looks like the Tandem Master is kissing your helmet... :S

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Thanks Cora and Max

Great pics...in the file "kisspass.jpg" is looks like the Tandem Master is kissing your helmet... :S

:ph34r: man, I hadn't noticed that. I knew RAf loved me but that's kinda ridiculous, isn't it?
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

This was a really great weekend.

Yeah it was - it sure was nice being at Monterey with some experienced jumper around. Atmosphere was like a real dropzone... :)

Good pics of your honey's jump:)

Thanks - most of them were snagged off of Laura's video...

BTW, Great belly flying Roy:o

Shhhh... don't tell anybody...;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Hi Roy,

Loved the pictures, loved the video (especially that way cool kiss pass to your honey). Let's face it, that looked good! Nicole rocks, lets work on turning her into a whuffonomore, too! :ph34r:

Blue skies & hope to see you two out soon!

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

You know.. I don't know is if he was or not (kissing my helmet) but everyone seems to think so. And... I don't know if she is hooked or not but is definitely considering AFF. Says she is scared though.. We'll see. :P

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Great shots, chopchop! looks like y'all had a blast- I see you've improved your flying skills even from when I met you! I have only lurked a friend's tandem; was not sure enough of my flying skills to get in there safely, so I didn't attempt to hook up- an' that WAS good belly flying fer a freefly freak-;)

Brokeneagle.

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

...Definitely NOT doing the AFF thing...

Hey, Nicole!

From the pictures, it looked like you enjoyed the tandem. If you enjoyed skydiving, don't stop yourself from doing AFF just 'cause you two aren't together anymore. Do the skydiving (if you choose) for yourself.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey Chris, that was from 18k

Faye... long time... I almost forgot about that.. yeah, my skills have improved... what was it, like 14 months ago when I swooped my first tandem there in Rome... had a nice time. Another 400 jumps or so fixed some of my flying problems... ;) still a freak though... :P

And thanks Vance...

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

I knew RAf loved me but that's kinda ridiculous, isn't it?

Nah..I'm sure he's just one of those passonate romatic guys and got carried away in the moment. At night he snuggles up with a good romance novel after a nice hot long bubble bath by candle light. Then maybe a Meg Ryan DVD or my Best Friends Wedding and then........ Damn that bubble bath is starting to sound good.....I'm going for itB|

Ed