PLFXpert

They'll NEVER win!

:P My work has firewalled all e-mail sites, including my personal e-mail site that my father owns, which is not affiliated w/ any other site like yahoo, hotmail, etc. So, naturally I was pretty pissed.

But, they'll never win! I have my dropzone.com e-mail, and I CAN STILL GET HERE FROM WORK! Mwwwaahaha hahaha! (evil laugh):P

Nobody takes away my privacy....NOBODY!;):P:)
We have work e-mail but it is monitored so I'd never want to send personal e-mail via that.

So how is everyone? If you like to bitch about rules at YOUR work, please feel free to do so here:

:):P;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Yeah, my work sucks, I mean, they make me jump out of planes, then I have to watch satelite TV while I pack, at the end of the day I HAVE to drink a couple beers...damn, that sucks...

:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, my work sucks, I mean, they make me jump out of planes, then I have to watch satelite TV while I pack, at the end of the day I HAVE to drink a couple beers...damn, that sucks...

Oh my Gosh...call the Labor department!!! >:(

Oh yah? Well they make me fly a 25 million dollar plane around the country side and get paid for it. Plus we have SEXY STUssss!!!!! [/austin powers]

It sucks that I work from home, can surf whenever I want, and don't have a naggin boss hovering over my shoulder. I actually had to get up at 9:00am this am to start my work day! How sh1tty is that!!!

-the artist formerly known as sinker

It sucks that I work from home, can surf whenever I want, and don't have a naggin boss hovering over my shoulder. I actually had to get up at 9:00am this am to start my work day! How sh1tty is that!!!

I know what you mean. I had to get up at 10:30 today. Now I'm at my computer, procrastinating. I'll probably end up doing a few hours of actual work and then calling it quits. Damn job.

oh, I'm so right there with you man, it's amazing I get ANYTHING done working from home. In many ways, my company would be better off hauling my a$$ back in-house, they might get a better return on their investment. Wait, did I actually say that??

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Yeah I definitely cannot complain. I work under the IT Director. I pretty much do as I please.

Hell I even have IM on all day. It is also for work though. We have to communicate out of country.

If I need time off it is not an issue. All I have to do is make sure that the work load is done. :)
I even leave early sometimes to get on the sunset load at the Hill. :P:ph34r:

I have been at places that monitor everything though. It is communist to me but some people abuse the priveledge and ruin it for all.

A bud of mine just lost their job b/c they were monitoring the computer.:( They have another one already though . :)
Well, I hope everyone has A Great Week!!! A Weekend of good Jumping coming up. :D

Blue Skies & Safe Landings,

KRAAAAAAMER!!!!!!

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

LOL standard communications I get:

IT manager: "DT, you can not hangout on the DropZone all day, you can not have IM running all day, NSFW does apply to you!"

ME: "You want that program written when?"

IT manager: "Have a nice day, sorry to have bothered you."

B|B|B|:P

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

LOL standard communications I get:

IT manager: "DT, you can not hangout on the DropZone all day, you can not have IM running all day, NSFW does apply to you!"

ME: "You want that program written when?"

IT manager: "Have a nice day, sorry to have bothered you."

B|B|B|:P

Yup...that's the way to do it.