christopherm

new movie

Geez, you guys! Name ONE movie about ANY subject that is 100% realistic. It's a movie; of course it's not going to relate to real life.
========================================
um...debbie does dallas?:S does that movie really exist?
anyway, i think it was cool that tom and steven,great actors that they are(that was sarcasm) actually went through aff for this film.
lucky bastards got paid(too much imo) to learn to do what we all treasure. if i got the offer i would gladly be the laughing stock of the acting community. some one wanna pat for a few jumps? ill send you my home videos...i mean, i'll star in a low buget movie with you...er..i mean ah fuggetaboutit!;)
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

I've always liked the movie "The Gypsy Moths" with Gene Hackman.
It's about the only skydiving movie which has an actual story, and emotes you in another way then laughing...
The skydiving sequences are realy cool, and also make you respect people who paved the way for skydiving in it's current state and form.
Rent or buy it...it's a great movie..
Jarno
http://www.3dluvr.com/mccordia/
p.s.
I'm curious to weather Gene Hackman actualy skydived for that movie, anyone know of this