Marz

f*%^ing snow!!!!!

April 23, two days past Easter, and we get SNOW!!!!! That white crap is funny in December, but now this is starting to SUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

snow= wet ground = landing area too soggy = another delay in beginning of (eastern) canadian skydiving season.

BC people need not respond! I KNOW you bastards have your little spring flowers and nice weather out there.... ;)

At least this place gives me hope that there will be blue skies and dry ground soon....

Hey I got to fly thru Snow in Oregon last weekend... headdown at 170mph.... That felt so good:P Its raining in Seattle right now.... so your fellow countrymen just across the border.... getting rain too. But the flowers sure are pretty:)

Amazon

i'm flying up to your neighbourhood today... we're getting a bit of rain on the best coast, season opening still on track for the first weekend of may.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Beautiful sunshine here today. High in the 70's. Light breeze. My flowers have been beautiful and my grass is vivid green.

GA rocks sometimes.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Dude, smile and take a trip to the south!! you sound like you need some good Sun. Texas is OK right now, Florida is good right now, then you have Arizona that is great all year round, California. and Mexico, take a holiday and go to the sun and stop complaining B|
Pablito
PS why don't you move somewhere else, that's why i chose Texas from Masachussets.

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito