skymama

Awww, way to go little doggie!

A little bit of sunshine for the sad days we've been having.....

A 10 month old, mixed breed dog named Dosha was hit by a car near her home in Clearwater, CA last week. A police officer shot her in her head to put her out of her misery. Presumed dead, she was put in the freezer at the animal control hospital. Two hours later when the vet opened the door, Dosha was standing upright in the plastic bag! She's recovering from her injuries and hypothermia. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A little bit of sunshine for the sad days we've been having.....

A 10 month old, mixed breed dog named Dosha was hit by a car near her home in Clearwater, CA last week. A police officer shot her in her head to put her out of her misery. Presumed dead, she was put in the freezer at the animal control hospital. Two hours later when the vet opened the door, Dosha was standing upright in the plastic bag! She's recovering from her injuries and hypothermia. :)

They had the dog on tv this morning.. that cop has got to feel like shit.. you shoot a dog in the head and still can't kill it?

I mean hell that's pretty bad to shoot a dog in the head to begin with but c'mon

Haha, it's just one of the little blurb stories in The Orlando Sentinel today. I don't know if it'd be online or not and I'm too lazy to look. You'll just have to take my word for it! ;)

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

.. that cop has got to feel like shit.. you shoot a dog in the head and still can't kill it?

I mean hell that's pretty bad to shoot a dog in the head to begin with but c'mon

We used to have to put deer down after getting hit by a truck - it's all in the round. You wouldn't believe what an animal can live through. Long story short - use a .45 ACP hydroshock everty time. It's just plain mean to use anything less.

CZ

.. that cop has got to feel like shit.. you shoot a dog in the head and still can't kill it?

We used to have to put deer down after getting hit by a truck - it's all in the round. You wouldn't believe what an animal can live through. Long story short - use a .45 ACP hydroshock everty time. It's just plain mean to use anything less.

I carry .40 hydrashocks... that should work I guess

I thought you were lazy on a regular basis? ;)

Oh wait no you were really cold in N.C. Even all bundled up. Those dern ice extensions you call hands which I tried to warm up. :S

I think the cold made you somewhat lazy though.

:ph34r:

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I thought you were lazy on a regular basis?

Oh, stop, stop, please stop being so nice to me. :P

I think it had more to do with the fact that someone kept me up talking all night and in the car the next day, and I was begging him to let me get some sleep!