Sebazz1

So like dude whatever...

I'm sure you have plenty of flame-resistant Underoos already, in a whole variety of superhero designs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey are you peaking through my underwear drawer with Sunshine or something? You sicko!!

Me, sicko? I'm not the guy who has superhero confusion issues! Wonderwoman Underoos and a Batman utility belt? What the hell are you doing with both of those at one time, Sebazz? ;)

Wonderwoman Underoos and a Batman utility belt?

Why do they clash?? You seem to know a lot about current super hero styles...;) What should I wear to complement say my Flash Gordon pull up underoos?:P A PPG shirt? A light saber? My wonder woman crown and golden lasso?

Wonderwoman Underoos and a Batman utility belt?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do they clash?? You seem to know a lot about current super hero styles... What should I wear to complement say my Flash Gordon pull up underoos? A PPG shirt? A light saber? My wonder woman crown and golden lasso?

Idiot! Everybody knows that the WonderWoman bracelet things she used to deflect bullets won't work if she is also wearing a Batman utility belt. WonderWoman comes from an island with nothing but women. You know there is some mutual boobie lovin' goin' on there. And Batman and Robin? Hello! Welcome to the Batcave, indeed. There isn't anything wrong with either setup, but you've got to acknowledge that there are some major compatibility issues.

Don't you know anything at all? ;)

OMG!! It's all so clear now. You keep rejecting me because you're in love with Justin!!

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am not, repeat, not in love with Justin... It's just a small crush:ph34r::ph34r: Maybe you better go after him in a jealous rageB|

OMG!! It's all so clear now. You keep rejecting me because you're in love with Justin!!
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am not, repeat, not in love with Justin... It's just a small crush Maybe you better go after him in a jealous rage

She can come after me all she wants. Come to think of it, I do currently have an opening for a powderpuff girl. When they flail their little hands and little feet, I bet it would make a pretty good massage. ;)

what was the original subject? oh yeah...some jackass...making you angry...

i got your back sebazz ;)

"Do not make my bunghole angry!"
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."