beavdog

FINALS SUCK

Oh definately. I had an exam this morning. Should be the last for a while. Now for a final project and be finished with this whole education thing.. Ugh.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Anyone else ready for Finals to be over?

I am so ready for school to be out so I can start making some money. My jump fund has really been hurting the last month.

Amen to that. Finals are totally gay, I've had to take 2 weeks off work to study for them. As a matter of fact, i should be studying right now. I suck at studying.

sds

"what are you going to do? release the hounds? release the bees? release the hounds with the bees in their mouths that shoot bees at you when they bark?"
=========Shaun ==========

I was just about to post something about this!!!

I HATE COLLEGE!!!!!!!!

It's sooooooo crap right now it's not true - I have a really shitty piece of work to do before I can even strart revision for my exams, and it's going to be utter arse. So bad it may actually lead to me failing the entire degree, I shit you not.

Can anyone offer work to a college failure, preferably somewhere warm, with free jumps included? It's either that, drug/gun running, or getting my ass shot off for my country (not too keen on this idea).

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Ugh me too, but I have 12 page paper due on Friday (on Page 2), but I only have 3 finals, International relations, Aeronautical Engineering, and Military Strategic Studies.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Just in case you feel your finals suck- take a look at what I have to do;
until May 20th; turn in 4 papers- 2 on marketing psychology, one on Communications rights and one on the evolution of morals in Western society (I think I'll actually enjoy writing this one)
from May 19th till June 24th; 8, count them, 8 exams, mostly essay questions.
Summer is a million years away. Parties, drugs, alcohol, loose women and social life in general have been removed from my world. The only complete relaxation I can get right now costs about 15euro per ticket and is limited to weekends.
So quit your whining and get back to those books, I hope this has brightened your day.;)