MrHixxx

Who Throws a Fart?

I know a very talented person who can throw a fart. They sneek up behind you and release it out of their hand right under your nose. Are there any other Gaseous Jedi out there?

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

the only person that has ever gotton the hand under the nose technique is my brother. I'd do that to him all the time. Everyone else gets it wafted in their general direction. Unless she's cute, then it's all about not lettin a SBD go when you don't want to.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Through my darkside jedi fart power, I don't have to try to direct my farts...if you're within any sort of area of me, you'll know when it hits...and you'll run away.

Last weekend I actually forced the window AND the door on the 182...a couple months ago, I made one of our jumpers gag and tear up...fear me. >:(:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, If ya really wanna "throw a fart" you'll need some sort of containment for it while it passes through the air. A "throw" pillow works quite well. Just rip one while your sitting on it and let it sink in for a moment, then throw it at your targets face and it will release the odor at impact. usually works pretty well as long as it's a potent fart;)