ERICCONNELLY

News flash

What do you mean it interferes with your attention....hey, let's go ride our bikes!

Just kidding - I don't smoke that stuff.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Stoned rats... What will they think of next...

LOL

Cats on acid, so they won't catch the stoned rats so easily, got to give them rats a chance, fair play and all.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

lmao, where do you find these things?

Oh what a cartoon that would be rats that are high, and cats that are tripping, that would confuse the crap out of the dogs.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Now how can this really be a true test method if they are using the synthetic stuff??

"I took LSD. I was in a wonderful outdoor setting. I felt terrific and, in the midst of this, a cat came up to me and crawled into my lap," he says on the CBS show, which airs Sunday ( 7 p.m. EST ).

"I did not have an allergic reaction to it and I never did since."

Is he sure it was actually there? In reality was probably sitting in his living room playing with cotton ball

B.L. (the brain)

Did anyone see that news story about 'Bonkers' the rabbit? It was ages ago, and I can't find a link. But apparently Bonkers' owner fed him cannabis grass along with his usual feed and Bonkers was quite happy on it. That was until one fateful day a Jack Russell got into Bonkers' garden where he was happily doing what rabbits do. Sadly Bonkers was too stoned to get away and consequently was killed by the Jack Russell. The newspaper ended the article by saying 'It was Bonkers only bad trip'

:D
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes