jtval

songlist request

I finally sat and typed up a songlist.

now if you would be so kind as to put in your request I will learn a few new songs and jamm on them at the next boogie!;)

there are many other songs I play too these are just the FULL and acoustic versions! some of them are in work need to knock the rust off but if I hadda p[lay all those songs right now I could. I left the quesitonable ones off the list until the questions have been answered !LOL
My photos

My Videos

songlist.xls

Ok man... I'll get my list together and post it also.

This could be a while but hang with me. ;)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Rus,
get that list together and get your ass to a boogie! LOL

these are songs that I sing and play on!
Im working on ants marching....at my leisure!
hes got some wierd timing on his vocal tracks!

Leroy-
get the basics and I'll help you out next time we have...um...time:D
My photos

My Videos

Ok, here's a partial one. At least I have played these all within the last year or so. I know others (almost all old Metallica, Pantera, Iron Maiden, etc...) but these are the ones I have used in bands lately.

The ones in bold are the ones I can sing on if needed, but I prefer to sing only if someone else takes over on bass. :P

See you at a boogie soon I hope! :)

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine

Songlist.xls

True enough about the bonfire tunes, but you would be surprised at how many of those I listed I've either seen done acoustically or actually done that way. ;)

I'm gettin pumped about all this... I'm surfing looking at different DZ's and gear now trying to figure out how much $$$ I'm looking at needing on a monthly basis to get going!

I am so ready to get started on this! Still scared as hell, but not enough to keep me on the ground anymore. ;)

Oh believe me, with 3 kids to think about safety isn't ever far from my mind. Why do you think I am researching so much on gear already? ;)

I do NOT want to become a statistic or fond memory... at least not for as long as I can prevent it. ;)

Sorry bud. My kids aren't for sale... and may the gods and all the demons in hell have pity on anyone who ever tries to hurt them because I guarantee that I won't show any mercy.

Sorry, just a LITTLE protective of my family if you couldn't tell.

One of the best things any of my relatives ever told me: "If someone is trying to hurt your wife or kids, you do anything to stop them until you are dead. Because if they are willing to kill you, what do you think they will do to them (the wife and kids)?"

Hmm... I know I've seen mail-order brides online, I wonder if they...

Nevermind - I didn't think that!

However, some of those Russian chicks on the mail-order sites are pretty hot! Damn shame that I don't believe ANY of them are actually who is shown. :S

Damn shame that I don't believe ANY of them are actually who is shown. :S

So you think the mail order bride thing is a bait and switch like a car dealer? How does that whole mail order bride thing work anyways? Do they come FedEx wrapped in bubble wrap or something? :D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

LOL @ mocha chick!

Rus,
when I was in Korea I saw some of the Russians. out of the 100's that were TRICKED into slavery there was only one that was pretty...

(some background on that)
they go to korea expecting a high paying job and a good life. they get into the country and the korean mafia or other friendly agency would take their passports until they piad off the debt of the airfare over....then the rent they owed...and the food they ate...etc!
they did this with many cultures!
when you see them dancing on tables etc...thats the deal with most of them!
others just like the lifestlye!:S
My photos

My Videos

Well, I know some old guys down in South AR who each got themselves an Asian mail-order wife. I just don't know if the advertised woman is who they got.

Lemme go ahead with a disclaimer here - I did NOT go to the sites looking for myself. I had a guy convinced one time that the best way to piss off his ex was to replace her using this method. I stopped him before he went through with it though.

Anyway, some of those women are just TOO FINE! I'm not sure if FedEx delivers them or not, but bubbl-wrap would just be a bonus! ;)