KawiZX900

gas prices

why didn't we ever see a gas price comparison between Iraq US, canada, Europe, SA and what not antime in the last 10 years.... that should be a weekly overview at the end of big news programs...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

1.67-178 in San DIego for 87 depending on where you shop..... probably 1.60 or less at CostCo

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

$1.32 - $1.49 for regular unleaded (87) here in Central Arkansas depending on location.

+ $0.07 each for mid-grade and + about $0.15 for premium.

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

74.5 pence in Oxfordshire, England. :(
Edit: a litre that is!

Time for da math:

1 US Gallon = 3.78 litres (74.5p x 3.78 / 100 = £2.81)

£2.81 =

US $4.73 a gallon!!!
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

pence = 1/100 of a pound...

next, you'll ask how much is a pound.. ;)

= .4535 kg :DB|

remind me to just skip going to England for anything, ever. Just saw that a 2 bedroom apt will run you in excess of 3000 a month (U.S. Dollars)

remind me to just skip going to England for anything, ever. Just saw that a 2 bedroom apt will run you in excess of 3000 a month (U.S. Dollars)

Oh I'm sure you would find something that would interest you..... ;)
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

It was a quick blurb on CNN just before the commercial break.... they rated London as the one of the 20 most expensive cities in the world to live in . along with Dublin, Tokyo, Paris, and New York NY

I lived in Tokyo for 3 years, which put a huge dent in the wallet, NY I can just pass through... besides why go to NY when I can go to Vegas in a couple of hours...

Yeah, point taken. I did get to see the London Museum and visit all the gift shops in the big churches over there. So I think I may have had my fill of London, and England for this lifetime.... I did get to see the Rosetta stone while there..... For the life of me I can't figure out why they don't have that one in the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.

I did get to see the Rosetta stone while there..... For the life of me I can't figure out why they don't have that one in the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.

War booty from the Egyptian Campaign of the Napoleonic Wars. It was taken from French troops at gunpoint, :o but not before Jean-Francois Champollion got the data he needed to crack the Heiroglyphic code. :)

Thanks for that Mark... Now I'm going to have to do some google searches and see what else comes up under that story... I need to know more...!!! why don't you get all the good dirt like this in school???