dove

Love the Dove in Arizona

Okay - so I will be working in Phoenix on July 12 and was wondering if anyone wanted to play at Eloy (is that the closest dz?) on Friday the 11th and Sunday the 13th. I'd like to convert this workin' trip into a playing trip.B| Dunno about the car situation yet - may or may not get a rental. Anyone want to shuttle the love dove?

Fall in dove.

There is a free canopy control seminar that week-end too!
Saturday 30 minutes after the last load for a briefing followed by Sunday hop-n-pops with video. Presenter is Dusty Smith. I am training, but am sure that there will be lots of folks for you to jump with. Maybe we can sneak a couple in at the end of my day?
The bunk house is free and I can set you up with all the neccesities.:)Let me know and welcome to the sun!
BB

The bunkhouse is FREE?!?!?!?!?!?!?:oYippee! I'm not sure what time the game is but I should be able to get there by early evening on Saturday if I have a car - otherwise I'm at the mercy of whoever can come get me. How busy is the dz on Friday? Is it even worth coming out that day or should I just do Sunday? Thanks Bets!:)

Fall in dove.

How busy is the dz on Friday? Is it even worth coming out that day or should I just do Sunday? Thanks Bets!

First load is at 7am and we'll finish up somewhere around 3 depending on the winds.
Saturdays are generally really busy even in the summer. Sunday will have plenty of aircraft going up especially with the canopy control clinic in full swing. Anything else you need you just let me know!