Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

What you need is the handy dandy tazer gun!!!!;) Works like a charm!

hmmm.... I've also considered an old gymsock placed gently but firmly in her mouth held in place wiht about 10 feet of duct tape.. coupled wiht more duct tape applied around her wrists keeping them safely behind her back.. B|

but the handy dandy tazer gun sounds like more fun... Hey! i bet JP can secure one of those... how about it buddy? PLEASE!! PLEASE!! help me stop the noise...:P I'm begging.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Pain compliance holds are easily mastered. Stun weapons are for wussies.

Sorry, though, the better pictures would be of her pretzelating you.

Just get her a BillVon solar powered air conditioner/mister/bugzapper/potpouri holder and both of you quitcherbitchin.;)

hmmm.... I've also considered an old gymsock placed gently but firmly in her mouth held in place wiht about 10 feet of duct tape.. coupled wiht more duct tape applied around her wrists keeping them safely behind her back..

----------

Don't let her get wind of that idea...she'll make ya do it.

You're in big enough trouble when she sees what you've been writing...refusing her bondage will just make it worse...

:D

-S

Well, well....looks like Chopchop was busy having fun today when he knew I was off touring the city with Lummy and Skye and couldn't respond. Now he's chomping at the bit hoping I will respond so it will prove his point that I whine. HA! All I'm going to say is....thanks, Tim, for sticking up for me. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Allright Maggots!

My tent is set up at Davis. It is so huge I am embarrassed. Thanks JP and Debra for the help. The gigantic Kelty is on the parking lot side of the pro-shop. Nice when it's late afternoon, but very bright in the morning and day. I did not have the heart to spike down tarps after setting up a one acre tent.

Get here early, and set up next to the semi trailer that is set up next to the landing area. Or next to my Majal right next to the cafe.

Lovin' y'all. Get there early. I'm gonna be there for load one tomorrow.

Night jumps Friday! Amember.

JP

OK... waiver filled out... shopping list made... almost packed... gotta load the car... stop by work and pretend to do something for a few hours... and then off to Davis and the tedious business of setting up camp... It will be well worth it to not have to worry about it tomorrow am... (at least that is what I keep telling Andrea) ;) See you all this afternoon!
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

LMAO.... but WAIT.... wasn't ROY The one whining yesterday about going to Dinner? WAaahh... it's TOOO hot.... Drive to Danville for good beer? WAAAHHH...

He's gonna throw me outta the plane tomorrow ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Uh-huh. Load 1 huh? Yeah right! Anyway effinjump and mujie showed up after you left.... let's rock!

I'll be working in the store till seven tonight so stop in and say hi!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

but WAIT.... wasn't ROY The one whining yesterday about going to Dinner?

Yes! I couldn't go out to eat with you all because he whined about the heat and the drive. Today, he's whining about the amount of luggage I have for a 13 day trip. Now who's the whiner? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

but WAIT.... wasn't ROY The one whining yesterday about going to Dinner?

Yes! I couldn't go out to eat with you all because he whined about the heat and the drive. Today, he's whining about the amount of luggage I have for a 13 day trip. Now who's the whiner? :P

Hey! are you guys whining about my whining? :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures