Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

<------- Not married!

Yeah, but you already have a girl who's going to be doing firsts also. She can be your wench! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OK, I'm thinking the ghetto is going to be against the side of the pro shop. I have a 17 X 10 Kelty tent (on sale at Costco for $99, I don't know how they do it). I look pretty much like my mug shot photo, but at night I'm drunker.

Superman colors jumpsuits, lots of cameras, limps. And loud. Not quite Mouth loud, but she'll be in SoCal so you should be able to spot me.

Probably a lot of freeflying Thursday afternoon, I'm thinking :)

Can somebody please check Duece's medication! He's slipping!

Well HELLOOOOO NURSE!!

Slipping I'm good at;).

I'm beat. This week had it all: hiring, firing, labor arbitration, contract negotiation, new legislation, contracts with shady vendors, dogs and cats living together, madness!

Time to drink wine and go swimming. Oh. It's three hours from drinking wine and swimming.

Crap.

I will be there Fri nite, Sat & Sun. Lummy will be there Fri, Sat & Sun.

As for the little people, I'm not sure yet. They might be there for a day. Still exploring babysitting options. :P

edited to protect the guilty
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

We are most likely coming out on Sunday. But I'm not sure about the tandem now. Lummy and I are putting out a big chunk o change tomorrow for a shared party pad. So we'll have to check out our finances. [:/]

edited because lummy doesn't know how to spell :)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Oh good, that'll take the post over three grand, for sure.

Gosh. That little restaurant on the DZ didn't look like the kinda place that served pooch.

Oh, you did say hot dogs, didn't you.

You're too late. No soup for you! NEXT!>:(

It's not every load. But I'm pretty sure it's every load that Ryan can fill to 18,000. There will be scheduled loads to high alti, and then they will accomodate groups that want to do stuff like formation loads and high alti and stuff.

One of may nice things about NorCal is there are serious DZ's with turbine aircraft within a half-hours flying time. If you run out of airlift capacity you trade a Caravan for an Otter, or just get another plane out of Bill Daus fleet at Lodi. He's got everything from Cessnas to a P-51 to a DC-3 to an Otter.

I'm pretty sure if we can fill them they will fly them.

I believe the 18k loads are available all day every day in SkyDance aircraft (the Caravan(s))

Wow, it's like we have our very own "Ask Jeeves" right here on the forums when it comes to questions about the boogie! B|

Ok, here's my question: how are the accounts handled in manifest? Do I have to buy actual tickets (I hate that) or can I just give them a check and run an account?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon