Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

Well, I won't discourage you, but it'll cool off at night. You gonna run a generator to keep the A/C on all day and night?

If so, I'll kick you down a couple of SWEET 11 X 14's of you looking cool if you'll let me parasite your power.

S'up S'eb?!:)
Oh, and I rode my black bike up to Davis Sunday, wearing my black leathers. Not too bad. Just stay on the CamelBack. I talked with the smart JP about cameras and sh*t. Many of the Byron Divas were up there drilling for some kinda FF formation record. Sorry I missed you.;)

If you loved hot weather back east, then I retract my previous statement. I wanted to die with the heat and humidity in Florida this April, and NY in August is hell too.....

Stop leaving your candy bars in your bag, I can "take care" of those for you......:ph34r::D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Over 25! Turns out one of the organizers is Peter Galli (Blazetailman). Huge potential for hybrid fun! He's got a D60, and me and the smart JP both have the 10D. This event will be thoroughly documented!

"Face the sun and smile like a madman!"

:)B|

Deuce
B-squared
BigBen
DiabloPilot
Blazetailman
Lummy
Cornholio
Chopchop
Skymama
SkydiveXXL
SFC + 1
LizzieB + multiple hot skydiver chicks
Sebazz
Celljumper
Flymysky
Hookitt!
Freeflyz
Ladyskydiver
GirlFallDown
Skybaby
Sunnydee123

Who's coming who isn't on the list yet? Hmmm?

*BURP*

I just sampled some more of the beer we are having brought in for the boogie! NICE!!! Moylan's is good stuff!

And to keep all of you updated, the Boogie registration fee is $25 if you PRE register. The DZ's waiver is avaliable on the website, and you can call, fax, email your payment to the DZ. If you wait untill the day of the registration fee goes to $35.

Registration pays for your Boogie Goodie bag, a T-shirt, 2 Dinners, a raffle ticket, and all the beer you can drink.

Excuse me, I have more sampling to do. This job is killing me.....:ph34r::D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Have only one day a vacation left can take the day off friday but can't monday,Skyvan leaves friday comes back monday,hhhmmmmmm I need a good excuse on monday when I call the boss need some help for this one!!! Ran out of good excuses long ago!! Help a brother out!!!;)