curtismelaniej

Lost Cell Phone at Skydive Elsinore Saturday

Hey everyone-- if you were at Elsinore this past Saturday for the Poker Meet (AWESOME time, btw), and saw a silver camera flip phone lying around-- IT'S MINE!! Please PM me, and I'll drive wherever to pick it up-- THANK YOU!
Blues,
Mel :)

I'll tell you a funny story actually-- it was lost, gone forever for all I knew-- so yesterday, I'm in my gym parking lot standing at the back of the Sube digging through the moutain of crap in the back, looking for something to work out in. As I'm digging, this Mustang pulls up with this young couple in it-- the girl is sitting in the passenger seat, and half frantically says to me, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could help us. Our car is completely out of gas, and I only have one dollar in coins, and I have to get home, and I'm sorry, and..." So, I'm thinking yeah, right-- I NEVER give money out to people I don't know-- homeless people, random strangers, whoever, I just don't do it. But for some reason, the couple looked sincere, so I gave the girl 5 bucks and told her that that was my good deed for the day. So as they drove off the girl was spouting thank you's, I love you's, whatever-- Anyway, so then I go back to digging in my car and immediately find my phone!! It was a total good-karma moment. :)

Didn't find a phone, but I did find an Adrenaline jumpsuit (not Tammi's) and a chick's pair of new shoes...:D

Did ya find my altimeter? [:/]
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."