GARYC24

Getting Burnt out!

I got So sunburned 4th of July..I am lobster red and it hurts! I didn't feel like skydiving at all, I wanted to do a bird-man suit at Perris and a few jumps at Elsinore!
Today is the first day since Fri, I wore long pants and
socks..
Just thought I'd share!hahah

One word - Solorcain (sp?)

It's in a spray can in the First Aid section of your drugstore. Makes the sunburn feel better and heal faster. Sorry for your pain :(
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

You haven't gotten sunburn until it developed to a second degree burn. Ouch:S

Seriously, it's painful. Swift recovery!

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

One word - Solorcain (sp?)

It's in a spray can in the First Aid section of your drugstore. Makes the sunburn feel better and heal faster. Sorry for your pain :(

another word....WUSS! LOL
J/k Gary;)
heal fast and shut up! I mean skydive! HAHAH!;)
ok its waaay passed my deliruim state.must sleep:D
My photos

My Videos

I feel your pain! I'm blonde, fair skinned, and burn easily. I've blistered several times in my life, and sometimes just a few minutes can roast me till I'm lobster-red.
Aloe vera is a big help, if you don't have to wear clothes, but otherwise, it's hot and sticky. I've never tried the stuff Laurel mentioned, but it sounds like a good idea to me!
Next time, use the SPF 80!

Blondes do have more fun!

it sucks man. I burned myself on 500 degree boiling water this last week, and the burn re burned this saturday out in the sun. Bad news. Now its peeling. Ah, like I said, it sucks! >:(

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I'm blonde and fair skinned, too, and I burn easily. The best thing I ever found was something called "FOIL." It looks like shoe polish or something, but GOD it works!! I had a HUGE, MONSTER of a blister that covered my entire shoulder on summer. Someone put that stuff on it, I went to bed, and it was gone in the morning!! GOOD STUFF!! It's hard to find, but once you find it, it's worth the hunt!!

Sorry to hear you are in pain. It takes a lot for me to get burned, so I'm sorry, I have no advise for you. Just wanted to let you know I'll send "good vibes" for you to heal.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm blonde and fair skinned, too, and I burn easily. The best thing I ever found was something called "FOIL." It looks like shoe polish or something, but GOD it works!! I had a HUGE, MONSTER of a blister that covered my entire shoulder on summer. Someone put that stuff on it, I went to bed, and it was gone in the morning!! GOOD STUFF!! It's hard to find, but once you find it, it's worth the hunt!!

Hey, I appreciate the tip, because it doesn't matter how much SPF I put on how carefully or how often; I still burn, and then I either blister or peel, both of which make me feel pretty disgusting, besides being painful. I'll definitely hunt the stuff down!

Blondes do have more fun!

it sucks man. I burned myself on 500 degree boiling water this last week, and the burn re burned this saturday out in the sun. Bad news. Now its peeling. Ah, like I said, it sucks! >:(

how do u get water to 500 degrees - surely its only vapour by then ???