jumprunner

Billvons a hard man..

Glad to have him around, even if he does ban me every week!

Try following the rules (especially the "no personal attacks" one), and then you won't get banned. :P

By the way, nice kiss-up post. Funny how a picture of Eddie Haskell talking to the Beav's mom popped into my head. :ph34r:

It wasnt a kiss up anything, he's solved a lot of issues for me that were causing me to want to quit permanently. So when I say Id take his advice on something, it means Id stake my life on it.

Sorry you think it is a kiss up post, if it is, it is because I want to keep taking advice from him being he is pretty much the only one I can trust to give the right information.

Don't push your luck, honey. If you don't watch it I'll commandeer your air mattress.

That will only last about an hour before you drunkenly stumble to the packing table and pass out on it.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

That will only last about an hour before you drunkenly stumble to the packing table and pass out on it.

I was thinking of zipping her up in the sleeping bag this time:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I was thinking of zipping her up in the sleeping bag this time:P

Only if we get to hang the sleeping bag from the flag-pole after we get it zipped up.

Good Lord. Next time I get wasted at SSM I'm going to sleep in my locked car.

That would work, except for the fact that when you get wasted, you always end up on the packing table no matter what. We'll just wait for you to sleep walk and then we'll bag you like a hunted lion...or, in your case, a pygmy marmoset with PMS.

In my Notebook of Wrath™: wildblue.

Well sharpen up your over-sized pencil and get out your safety scissors! I've got a lot of work to do if I'm to replace all those other people. I'll have that coloring book of doom filled up in no time for ya...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

That would work, except for the fact that when you get wasted, you always end up on the packing table no matter what. We'll just wait for you to sleep walk and then we'll bag you like a hunted lion...or, in your case, a pygmy marmoset with PMS.

Sounds like a plan to me [ evil ]B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Glad to have him around, even if he does ban me every week!

Try following the rules (especially the "no personal attacks" one), and then you won't get banned. :P

By the way, nice kiss-up post. Funny how a picture of Eddie Haskell talking to the Beav's mom popped into my head. :ph34r:

It wasnt a kiss up anything, he's solved a lot of issues for me that were causing me to want to quit permanently. So when I say Id take his advice on something, it means Id stake my life on it.

Sorry you think it is a kiss up post, if it is, it is because I want to keep taking advice from him being he is pretty much the only one I can trust to give the right information.

here's as objective unbiased suggestion... if you ask people with sincerity and truely want to learn, you'd be surprised how many people will help you.