jtval

EWWW! (commercial)

True Story

2 of my mate meet up and arrange to go to the pub. One of my mates says that he has to take the dog with him coz it's not well and has the Skitters.

They both get in the car as the guy with the dog wants to drop the car off at his mums so she can use it the next day but decides he will take it to the car wash and clean it before giving it to his mum.

They drive into the car wash and the dog is getting quite nervous and panicy. The passenger who has the dog on his lap and is trying to calm it down asks "Is this dog ok with car washs" , Driver "I don't know , he's never been in one"

Just at this point the spinning brushes get up to speed and the dog freaks out. It's jumping all over the place barking and spraying liquid shit oll over the inside of the car. Th passenger grabs a cloth that was in the glove box and is holding it against the dogs arse trying to stop the flow of shit but it's not happening as the dog is still moving around too much.

So there you go. Stuck in a car wash where you cant even open the window to ventilate the car must be one of the worst places to be.

:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

BWAAHAH!

TXblondie,
ever hear the expression "mud in your eye?" :o

Disgusting!
How about on the football field, at the bottom of a pile after a tackle?
In the hot tub with 4 incredibly sexy guys/girls (depending upon your sexual preference)?[:/]

Blondes do have more fun!

BWAAHAH!

TXblondie,
ever hear the expression "mud in your eye?" :o

Disgusting!
How about on the football field, at the bottom of a pile after a tackle?

or even ontop of the pile....being on the bottom would still suck in that SHITuation!

In the hot tub with 4 incredibly sexy guys/girls (depending upon your sexual preference)?[:/]

that would be the last time youd ever have your pereference near you! can ou imagine the rumors....well the stories!
My photos

My Videos

that would be the last time youd ever have your pereference near you! can ou imagine the rumors....well the stories!

Question--would the politically correct term for this be a "mud bath"? :D:D:D

Blondes do have more fun!