Pammi

Skydiver lingerie

WOOF!!!
OK, enough talk already ladies, time for you to start posting some pics (with or without jumpsuits, you decide...)
/s
PS Only 20% of women might be skydivers, but I'm starting to think they are all on dz.com - guys can we keep quiet about this site and ng please? please???

Great, first Sis gets me on a leash, now this...
Man, between you, Froggy's red undies and Sis's continual sexual aggression - this ng is raising blood pressures (amongst other things ;)) around the world...
OK, what is it going to take for us to see pics of you ladies in your jump/birthday suits? :)Man, this is going to end up just like the old dz.com, when we got nekid pics of froggy and jumpergirl in the bath - WHEN THEY WERE LIKE 2 YEARS OLD!!! (apparently it got Michael Jackson to consider skydiving hee hee)
/s
PS welcome to the ng (mind the 'sharks' ha ha)

There are already naked pictures of me skydiving out there, and video for that matter, if you want it you'll have to try and find it....
And I shouldn't be this generous with information, but one of the users has them....hahaha
Skreamer, you should realize that you can't get something for nothing....so you'll just have o ask around
Blue Ones

Correction I did in fact post the site,
I am sorry to hear that you suffer from the little man syndrome skyhawk....see little men can't stand defeat...I believe the ladies are winning now.
I would hate to think that a fellow skydiver would get his panties in a bunch because I left out the www. before the web address, it's ok babe...you can get through it, you can get better...so there is hope ok?
Blue Ones

.I believe the ladies are winning now.

freeplaymate,
i believe that you are correct! None of the boys actually posted their nakie pics on the web to be seen by all, complete with commentary. They did post em in these threads, but that not the same as what you did. Way to go! get us girls up there! GiRLS ROCK!
froggie