pop

Nut House in Palo Alto

Anyone with good directions from Milpitas (Calaveras road near 680)? Just visiting for work, but I like skydivers and Tequila. I can always sleep on the plane ride home tomorrow.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sniff sniff... I wanna go to the Nut House tonight.

recreate the scene in your own house...buy a bunch of peanuts and throw em on the floor and then sit down with a cold beer...oh and throw some johnny cash in the CD playerB|

Its just not the same without those weird noises coming out of that lobster.

hey, Meggabootty is supposed to stop here on her way out - I'll make her go do tequila shots with me then.

Heh...well, he'll always be Cabana Boy to us in Aggieland.

Are there Taco Cabanas out there? If not, is he doing ok?

Dave they dont have any...I've been going crazy, dying for a Fajita dinner plate....I cant do this anymore....Need T A C O C A B A N A !!! PLease feed me....I am starting to see things...they are after me...no no no!!!!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I could mail you one, but all I can really afford is a 32cent stamp. So I'll flatten out a breakfast burrito and put it in an envelope and mail it to you. It should be there around Wednesday or Thursday. Enjoy!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I could mail you one, but all I can really afford is a 32cent stamp. So I'll flatten out a breakfast burrito and put it in an envelope and mail it to you. It should be there around Wednesday or Thursday. Enjoy!

I'll be checking the mailbox
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer