Laurel

Pictures!!!!

Yes, we are REALLY sisters

Ooh, good lord! You just can't go around giving us shameless perverts fuel like that. Are you, by any chance, TWIN sisters??? (oh please, oh please...)

"Cheap flights to New Orleans, USA
Manchester
£526
Air Canada 15 Aug 03 - 31 Aug 03"

Now, where's my checklist?

Beer - check
Condoms - check
Bucket of fish - check
Inflatable shee.....

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

I saw the pic, and I want to know why my DZ doesn't have beautiful women like these. I have to give my props out to Jason, how did you land that gig! got any pointers?

And to let you all know .......... they're two scoops of mouth watering flesh that defy gravity.

Seriously, only one word comes to mind .....YUMMY!!!

Blue Skies, and Ballz out!

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

Hey, we will be at Chicks Rock in October. I will also be up there in early September to visit with someone! I actually just met a couple girls from Elsinore while I was in Hawaii a few weeks ago. I also met your dzo at Tom Sander's wedding. Looking forward to meeting you girls and getting you initiated!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

hi keely!

i checked out your -shotgun- website and it is oh-so-cool...we need some help with our pink mafia website... too bad you couldn't give us a few pointers??? ~ if your site says a lot about your personality...then i can't wait to meet you!! you are such a cool girl! can i to initiate you with the barbie jump???~

i noticed one of your pictures in austin, tx... i absolutely love austin, tx! it is such a splendid city! yaaaaaaay....don't you just love the "pink capitol", 6th street & all the other wonderful things?

looking forward to hopefully meeting you in Perris ;)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Hi Mel!

I'd be happy to help with the Pink Mafia website if I can! (Edited to say: but it looks pretty good already ;-) Not sure what the barbie jump is, but I'm game! :)
Austin is one of the best towns in the world! I lived there for ten years before I moved here to Perris...

Well if I don't meet you guys before then, I should at least be at the Chicks Rock Boogie in October... Looking forward to meeting you! >:(

In the words of Johnny (9 lives - now down to 7) Anderson - "Them some Fiiiiiiiine.... Bytches". Wonderful pics you have on your site. When are you coming back to crosskeys. You hit us at a bad time with all that rain. Plus you need to mark up the TIKI bar - bigger & better.
Schmucker
DrnknMnky#1

Oh, how is Johnny? I believe he is coming out to see us at Summerfest next week! I was actually just chatting about going back to Crosskeys the weekend following Summerfest. You guys are having a PST qualifier event, right? I did my best with the Tiki bar, but our signature on the fueling pad was the coolest!!! I'll take some pink paint to the bar next time I'm around...:ph34r:
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Yep, I'm damn proud of my Mafia girls at Gold Coast. Not to mention, we have spread the Mafia around the country and initiated the wonderful Sugar Gliderz and many more!!!
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Johnny's pure entertainment; a great guy I've gotten to know over the past few months. Last night, he and Danny were signing up for Bridgeday, WV. I didn't here he was going to summerfest.
The PST qualifer is Aug. 13 - 17. The pond is looking great. Save some pink paint to sign the Booze Cruze yatch. B|

ps. make sure to ask Johnny to see the video of him working the heavy machinery
Schmucker
DrnknMnky#1

Funny Johnny! He's a big burst of energy!! We have great pics of him and Wendy mud wrestling during the Jam. Well, Brooke mentioned that she spoke to John and he was talking about coming out to Ottawa next weekend to visit with us...:P

Oh, we will have lots more pink paint when we go back to Crosskeys. I spoke to John and Rob, while at Skydive Chicago a couple months ago, and they want us to put our signature on the runway next time!!

Have you seen the video of Johnny in the hospital after the base jumping accident??
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Oh goodness...it is almost painful to watch his stunts! We've got video of his base jump off the parasail in Panama City. Ask him about red meat, brown meat...:D

Did you see the pics that we sent Stuey from the Jam?
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Brooke sent them via snail mail. We figured that hard copies would be more sentimental...:$ We sent them quite a while back. Shani said that she saw them, so he has them for sure.
Alli
P.M.S. #3