cyberskydive

MY new suit-errr what do ya think?

OK so I needed to go with a Tonysuit instead of a Swoop, I'm the perfect example of whhat not to do over the winter-put on 30 freakin pounds- hahaha- no its not freakin funny either dammit. I actually have to worry about how much I weigh now? WTF is this???
anyhow- click here and let me know what ya think.
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

The comp grips (the fat ones) are good too.
And are you sure you can't do a swoop suit? They make them in the higher drag fabric, and you can get the "winter cut" with a fuller cut, and order a little extra wing. I just think its a more versatile RW suit.
Also, depending on your landings, knees and seat reinforced with cordura is a good option, and if your doing a lot of exit practice in the mock up, knee pads aren't bad either.
Pretty darn easy to turn a $185.00 jumsuit into a $300.00 masterpiece, isn't it?
Good luck!

I discussed suit options before we began measuring and after a few discussions we decided to go with the Tony Suit if for no other reason than to get away from the "streamlined" cut. I'm not sure of the difference between the Winter cut of the swoop compared to the basic measurements taken for the Tony Suit. Like I told the DZo who measured me, when I lose this eccess weight I'll just have to spend a weekend packing sommmore of his Tandems to get another-LOL- and use this one if I ever start donning the camera or something.
I'm 6'2" 230 pounds or so and I have always been a bigger boy but now that I'm almost 25 the good ol beer gut is trying to settle in-LOL- and I aint havin that shit.
I also plan to get a freefly suit from somewhere before the summer.
185 without grippers- 225 with grippers, add booties, rush order, and a few other small extras and this is an expensive freakin suit!-LOL-
Would any of you nice ladies like to model in my old suit for me so I can sell it? :)D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Edited by cyberskydive on 3/20/01 08:17 AM.

If you are going to be getting a freefly suit, you may want to check out what some of the shithot flyers are doing. They are getting their suits made so they are multilayered (3 or 4 ply). It is more of a solid suit in the air and grabs it a bit more to give you better stability. It will be really hot, but that seems to be what a lot of the best are flying with.
"I'll jump anything!"

You might want to look at the Bev suit. I just bought one. It was almost $100 less than the comparable Tony suit with the options I got. It was well under $300 total including shipping, rush charge, credit card surcharges, etc.
I'm not quite as big (6'3" 205 lbs.), but I got the fat grips and cordura booties and of course polycotton material. Had some awesome jumps now that I don't just rocket through the rest of the formation anymore.
For a freefly suit I got the Freedom Means Choice suit for $190. The quality seems good, and it looks good as well. You can have a look at it when you come down this weekend for the dropzone.com boogie.

Freak'n makes mostly freefly suits, as I understand. If you're still at Burnaby, ask Thic Mic, he's the dealer. It's a good suit, high quality, and cheap. I'm getting one myself, actually.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.