jtval

NY here I come!

ok all you ranch jumpers. I will be there on sunday august 2nd.(this will be my only day to go jump at the ranch!)

who wants ta get high with me, (my cuz) daizey and Her father(he's gonna do his first tandem)

I still have one jump ticket from SD L.I. I want to get there too!
I will ony be in NY for 6 days but I need to get a NEW DZ experience:D

if you think youll be there PM me or Reply here!:ph34r:
see ya's in 3 weeks
My photos

My Videos

Say HI to Crystal Sanchez for me!!!

OK! if she is there I will;)

Need2 jump

Ari,
I am hoping that the damn rain stops while I am in NY Ive gotten my cousin in the sport and now her dad wants to jump(just a tandem/ one time thing)
but I am going home to ang out with family etc and it'll be cool to get em all high!;)
My photos

My Videos

I think you should also jump on August 4th. I will have that day off. we can go to SDLI or the Ranch...your call. You don't need to hang out with the fam... you need to hang out at a DZ.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

The rain has definitely stopped a lot compared to the beginning of the season. In general now we are having 1.5 good jumping days during the weekend (we get clouds or wind or something for half a day.) Bring them out for the tandems, even if the weather does crap out it's a fun place just to hang out!

Let me know when you're going to be out this way.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

ok Update. I think I may have to postpone my RANCH trip until tuesday aug 5th! seems I didnt plan enough time to do everything![:/]

I will be at SD long island on monday. hopefully they will be jumping;)
My photos

My Videos

DO you mean Sept 5th, and not August 5th? How am I going to give you flyers if you're not going back out there? Drink to many of those Paddington Bears, I mean beers last night????

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky