CrazyIvan

The venting thread

I wanna join, the weather suc.. overhere!! How do I do this & what do I have to sacrifice? My first canopy?

Dude, in a few weeks I'll be getting my NEW rig...Will I be able to jump it? WHO KNOWS!!, I hope so, because I'm broke right now, and these Ramen soups are getting on my nerves.

Okay, Okay, Okay
I'll burn my first canopy in a ritual and dance around the fire as soon as it is full moon.. I'll ask for some jumpable weather for us both!
Maybe a good idea that you burn your old rig on the same night ;)

I'll burn my first canopy in a ritual and dance around the fire as soon as it is full moon..

My 'Sacrifice' is eating Cup O' Noodles, RAMEN and Crackers, since I've spend some $$$ on my new rig. :D

Ok, the long weekend is over, I was friday, saturday, sunday and monday off, 4 days total, what did I have in mind? SKYDIVING!!!, did I do it? NO why? BECAUSE IT RAINED AND STILL RAINING!!!! WTF!!! >:(>:(>:(, tomorrow, back to work, long commute and computer problems to deal with, Do I feel relaxed? HELL NO!!! >:(>:( in fact, I'm pissed, so I hope none of the users come with some stupid problem or I'll shove their laptop or desktop up their asses.

Have a nice day....PUNKS! >:(

The sun is out in Massachusetts!!!! The sun is out in Massachusetts!!! Holy crap I can leave the arc today. Man, those animals were starting to really stink.:P

Maybe I'll see a rainbow.

Chris

The sun is out in Massachusetts!!!! The sun is out in Massachusetts!!! Holy crap I can leave the arc today. Man, those animals were starting to really stink.:P

Ahem, ahem.....do you mean arc or Ark?;)

Oh come on, it's just rain!!!!!!!

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Ok, this is the deal, my job was getting ridiculous, no one cared about the 'skills' or quality of work, just numbers and budget, what I mean by that is, they just looked at the number of tickets you resolved, NOT what was the ticket about, in other words, if a tech closed 10 tickets in a day and another tech closed only 2 in a day AUTOMATICALLY the one who closed 10 IS THE BEST tech, of course, if you read the detail of the tickets, this guy just delivered 10 monitors and the other dealt with a blue screen a bad hard drive and data recovery, but, that din't count, just the number of tickets closed.
I was the LEAD of the IT lab, having lots of responsabilities and stress, and they had the BALLS to question my 'performance' and what really kills me is that they started spreading rumors behind my back, so, I turned around and left, and today at 8pm EST I was notified BY A THIRD PARTY that today was my last day...so that proves that this company is full of fagots, backstabbing assholes, I'm glad I'm not there anymore, but what really bothers me is that they didn't have the DECENCY to tell me that to my face.
Oh well....here I go again looking for another job, the bright side to that is that I'll have a few days to skydive instead of waiting for the weekend.

I really needed this thread today. >:(

Quota is unlawful labor practice.
They do that with us too....lay off techs and up the jobs per day. Even if I have to rewire an entire location=1 job/7hrs.
The goal of "Vz" this year is to break the Union so, people can get back to 6 days a week, 10-14 hrs per day, & 6 Techs in an area where 14 once were.
& off to COBRA med. coverage.
If it's a different job, go where it's better weather.
That's my goal.

What also sucks, is that the users were happy with my performance and the performance of my team, the company wants to hire 'cheap' labor, techs with minimum or no experience, and maybe in 6-8 months they'll call me back to clean up the mess (I've done that before) but, of course this time I'll have some conditions.

2000+ users bitching at thesame time...not a pretty sight. but hey...IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM NOW!!! :P:P

DAMN!!!, my first day as an unemployed bum and the weather is not jumpable....WTF!!!!

Sounds like a perfect day to kick back at home in your underwear and chat with the Business Software Alliance about your former company's licensing compliance. ;)

Sounds like a perfect day to kick back at home in your underwear and chat with the Business Software Alliance about your former company's licensing compliance.

Hey...that sounds like a good idea, because 'unlicensed' software runs rampant there.....mmm...mmmm.....bwaaaa-hahahahaha >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

chat with the Business Software Alliance about your former company's licensing compliance.

I recently received this as a header on a Dice.com job search email:

-------
Bust Your Boss!

Is your current or former employer using pirated software in their office? Hit’em where it really hurts – report their llegal software use today.

Click here to learn more.

-------

What a perfect place for an ad such as that.
BSBD
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Weather update: It's raining again on the east coast. And they updated the forecast for next weekend...anyone want to guess?:(

Chris

Here is my guess: SHITTY WEATHER AHEAD!!! >:(>:(

But let's look on the bright side: The grass is lush green, the flowers are in full bloom and the soil looks rich. Unlike those barren wastelands of Florida, Texas, Arizona and SoCal.;)

Chris

But let's look on the bright side: The grass is lush green, the flowers are in full bloom and the soil looks rich. Unlike those barren wastelands of Florida, Texas, Arizona and SoCal.;)

Chris

Pppprrrrrrffftttttt!!!!!! >:(

It's raining again

It's sprinkling off and on in PA >:( So instead of being at the beloved drop zone, I am watching the NASCAR race at Dover on the tele. - and it looks like it's going to get rained out, too !! [:/]

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

It's raining again.

Raining is does not even explain it. It is pouring outside right now. I left my window open last night and found a puddle of water on my floor this morning.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."