JumpNFly

Feeling down

SO my perkey posts over the last few days are taking a break... I'm just feeling down, and not having that great of a night... I know how great you guys are at cheering me up, so I'm coming at ya for a little love and support...
G

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

SO my perkey posts over the last few days are taking a break... I'm just feeling down, and not having that great of a night... I know how great you guys are at cheering me up, so I'm coming at ya for a little love and support...
G

I hear you, I had a sucky day. But my brother came by and spent some time with me, but still a down day. Hang in there!

down!! what the hell girl why for you down?? nevermind. it doesnt matter.
let it go and breathe in the night air...life is all good even when your at the bottom of a wave.

go play here for a bit...click on everything until you smile some....

send some of it my way...

Huge GOOD MOOD vibes coming your way!!! When I get in a bad mood I always just try to find ONE thing that was good about the day. Some days....it has to be a little thing. Like .....at least it was nice weather....or I had something good for lunch. If I can find one thing...no matter how trivial....it tends to put life back in perspective. See...today.....I had no problems. Bought a sweet new car yesterday, got in 3 jumps, two of them were PHAT free fly jumps with multiple docks on a sit flyer. I also ripped two VERY nice swoops! I had a good day!!!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))))))

Cheer up, sweetie!~ I want to see you smiling. :)
I can understand you being down. You can PM me if you'd like. I can always be a friend to listen to you. I am also very, very heartbroken and sad today, which I am trying to hide by post whoring. Life sucks sometimes. [:/] Just remember that tomorrow, things could improve.