Muenkel

I want to be the first to wish my buddy Deuce a Happy Birthday.

Well, thanks. I had a wonderful weekend and I'll post a travelogue with some pictures. Great weather, great company, and on the best sport-touring motorcyle ever assembled.

Had cake and beer last night after a great day of jumping. Got to hang on Chris deBar's 4000th jump hybrid and my Mom even came out to see me land under parachute for the first time. She's seen me jump off roofs and out of trees for most of my life B|.

(OK we can let this one die now :P)

JP's birthday and my return to Byron party rocked! Thanks Deuce! ;)

And thanks for the jumps.. I got to do 5 jumps with the old guy on Sunday a belly 4-way where he shot video, a 2-way head-down, a badass tube dive with JP taking some nice stills, the hybrid for Chris's 4,000th and a sunset freefly 4-way.. He also took some nice vid of boyfalldown and I hitting the swoop course.. :P

Anyway.. on to a new birthday.. Bonnie's... on Wednesday.. at my house.. Who's coming?:P Hot tub is fixed... B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

ummm...yeah...so i was not feeling too well sunday morning due to a crazy sat. night...decided i wanted to jump, but honestly was feeling so hungover i didn't want to have to think about where i was driving and stuff so i headed to H-town (my car can pretty much find the airport on it's own). it was bad...had to pull over on 85 to yak on the side of the freeway. took me until about 2 or 3 to fell somewhat normal. i really did want to go to byron, but i was embarassed enough showing up at my home DZ looking the way i did...:P

i will get to byron soon, i promise...i mean i'll definitely be at the BYRON BOOGIE baby!!!!

You, missy, looked awfully cute racing hand in hand with Yvette off the landing area in order to "beat" Daddy and Camille.

oh please oh please can you bring them over to play with me?

figures you and Corrine would have such cool kids, look at their parents!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)