Viking

Ya i think i'll pay more attention to my Daydreams now

a couple weeks ago i had a daydream about getting cought up in a dustdevil at like 50 feet and getting slammed to the ground. (morbid i know) I told a couple people b/c it kinda worried me and then just forgot about it.......until today.

Today i went up to Perris and got my butt back in the air with the help of Shark (the dz.commer not the plane.......although we did go out of shark air......anyway) So we just do a simple two-way me diving out after him and did 90 degree turns until 5 grand. Break off track, dump at 3 and hope this Sabre doesn't slam me. No slamage just a tiny big off heading.

So i get on final and a couple seconds later i feel this very strang lifting sinsation!:o then It get bumpy and i get tossed 90 degrees off heading. it all calms down and i turn back on heading b/c if i didn't I would be going over the runway. i think i was at 150 feet or so didn't look at my alti afterwards. So ya i'll be paying more attention to those little visions now:o
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I work right across the street from Perris and saw how windy it is and with all the clouds flowing by, I couldn't believe anyone would jump in these conditions. You be brave boy there Viking!;)

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

I guess your premonitions are getting weird... hope you don't have the daydream with Clay in it.:D

Dude, you did great! I think it's the new helmet! BTW, was that your first jump on it??!:o Yeah, you have the skill do become a big R-Dub freak. Keep up the great flying.

Glad to hear you're ok, Arthur. :)
Since your daydreams come true, could you daydream about George Clooney showing up on my doorstep? Thanks...I'll take it from there. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

how aboout Ron Howard? Have i mentioned that i look like a young Ron howard?:D:P:)

and Mark about having the makings of a great RW jumper............if you say so:S:$

Ya the whole time I was getting lifted and whipped around i was thinking about how absolutely freaky it was that it happened!!

It was very nice to finally meet you!! I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of you packing hehehehehe:);)

OMG, Arthur, I'm so glad that you are OK! :o I haven't been home long, but I got your message when I got home. Also, I am reading this thread, and I am thinking about what you had told me about your fear/premonition. I am just glad that you are OK. Phew!

Btw, you are now current! YAY! I hope that you had fun, anyway. :)