skygod7777

Richmond "the" Boogie, who's going?

I'll be there Thursday afternoon until Monday morning........Ready for some fun?!?!!?

Gotta practice those sit docks - anyone wanna help?

Look for the grey Skydive Fort Wayne van - I'll be tenting with those fine folks! ;)

See ya'll soon!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Gotta practice those sit docks - anyone wanna help?

I'll be happy to jump with you and do some docks. I'm pretty easy to find, im always wearing my FF pants. Plus you met me in rantoul. See ya in a few days.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Have NOT jumped there but funny story - I called an old pal who lives in Indiana looking for a ride from airport for the Boogie...she tells me one of the people she works with is a skydiver - just so happens MY pals hubby who works at the airport helped them get there DZ pushed through (or something like that). Just another example of how great skydivers can be.........

I'm very anxious to meet and play with everyone the end of this week. See you there????

sorry sunny, i wont be there this year, but maybe next? my home dz has a sweet labor day boogie, but probablly not as cool as THE BOOGIE! but since i still cant jump, i am just gonna hang at my dz with friends and be jealous. you should stop by, only a few hours from richmond. its called aerohio, i think we are having $119 all you can jump days!

OH MAN...that would be sweet since I've got my packing down now. My all time high jump day is 9 so that would be killer...not sure I'll make it since I have no wheels while in Richmond but maybe another time. I'm sure our paths will cross one day - I'm still not done for this year and when I am.....there is always next year. Take care and have a safe Labor Day weekend!

you too girl! i hope you do come visit aerohio sometime this year (just make sure its after my infinity comes in and i am OK'd by the doc to jump again) :) its a great dz with a super fast super twin otter:) oh, did i mention the kick ass jumpers there? you're welcome anytime and there's a bunk house to stay in too, and lots o' fun:) let me know if you're up for it!! you can teach me sit docking too! are you a pink mafia sister yet?