Muenkel

Raise your hand if you are currently grounded.

ARG!! grounded again! working til Friday afternoon... :S

i think you dont count, youre not injured:D

BUT.. but... I want to count.. I need to count.. I CAN count..

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.... SEE? ;)

Stop trying to make me stop counting.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

ChopChop,

If you show up at Perris this weekend I will make sure you are grounded. B| None of us want to hear that mess from you at all.

Yes, I'm still grounded. I painted my daughter's bathroom last weekend and overdid my arm so now it is swollen up and hurts like heck. [:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

yeah your work stops you from jumping MON- FRI.. Mine has stoped me from FEB- Date to be dertermined.... Iraq just doesn't have a decent DZ... wish I coud Base Jump(and knew how). But watch out when I hit US soil (no pun intended). Jump SLUT coming through!
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

I've been grounded for over a year. Last June, 2003, I hurt my back (I've had a back back for a long time) and by the time it got better through physical therapy and the doctor cleared me was December of 2003. Then I got laid off in Feb of this year and just found another job. Unfortunately, my med insurance for this job doesn't kick in until December and by then Byron will probably be fogged in. Since I only had two things left to do for my A license (hop 'n pop & catch the instructor out of the plane) I was going to start up in next spring. Since Byron is so windy, I was thinking of going down to Perris for 5 days or so and getting current. Any idea of what I would have to do? Any suggestions as to the best way to go about it and get my license?

Listen you chopped up turkey. I'm flying all the way across the US so the least you can do is come down a few hours to Perris. Nothing like being all flap and no throttle cause I'll take you on anyday even with a broken arm.:P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

chopped up turkey? >:( Listen here.. you sawed off, one armed, falling hunk of noisy party favor.. Perris represents 15 hours of driving to me.. You just gotta plan your trips better if you wanna rumble.. :S And you better bring friends.. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

This must mean that Skymama's pretty little head is safe until at least Saturday.

Yeah, but he's all the way across the country, so I think I'm safe. Besides, Deuce said he'd protect me, so no one will mess with me now. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You obviously didn't read Skymama's "don't chop my head off thread."

As for "Monkey's uncle", I'm not allowed to use that name yet because Chuck is the keeper of the Monkey names and I have not yet met his requirements.

Chris

Huh? What does Skymama's head have to do with me skydiving in CA?

They decided that you were my stalker and are going to chop of my head because of your screen name. It was right in front of me and I didn't even know....doh! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm grounded after breaking my arm, jumping after the cast was cut down and biffing in the golf cart parking lot at Rantoul. If your going to be stupid you've got to be tough. I'm tired of being tough.
Heather

Chicky, there is no doubt in my mind that you are tough, especially after Rantoul ;).

Hopefully after being grounded almost 2 years to the day due to injury and other life junk, I'll be back in the air this weekend!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed.:)