mjosparky

Tomorrow is Sept 11

Yes, the end is near.. however, near is a relevant term. To us near is a few days, a week or perhaps a year. To history near is 1000 years.

I remember distinclty in 88 there were MANY doomsday saiers. There was a book 8 reasons in 88. I remember, being 12 & religous. Riding my bike & praying every day on the way to the bus stop. That way I was sure to be take & not LEFT BEHIND.

I'm not saying your code is wrong or right. I'm just saying it's the first. They have been around since the begenning of recorded history.

All things come to an end - including America's role as a world power. It has happened to all other powers, otherwise we wouldn't be here. That's how the world is. Perhaps what happened to the dinosaur's is going to happen to us (haha). We haven't even made it nearly as long as the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans or Great Britian.

The New Testament also says: people will be saying here this time or that time. However, when the massiah is to return back, no man shall know.

And that, my friend, is why we should always be ready.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I dont look at myself as a doomsday sayer...or seer. However, the Bible (Daniel Chapter 8 and 11, teklls of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the results of that war involving the USA.

It also states that it will take place at "the time of the end" ( if I recall rightly, verse 17.)

There are many cross references elsewhere (Revelation) that fit together like a coded puzzle, and the result is amazing.

These have never been known before, and it is made clear they ( and the Bible Codes) are made known " in the end times" when computers would allow them to be found out.

Benjamin Franklin spent years decoding some of the Bible Codes by simply counting, and they were later discovered by a Rabbi in about 1917. Much of it was left undiscovered until computers became available, and then they really took off.

Micheal Drosnin from New York, found Yitzak Rabin's name crossed with "assassin will assassinate. He warned Rabin, who shrugged it off. One year later, Rabin was killed, and a few rows of letters above Rabin's name, was Yigal Amir, the name of the guy who shot Rabin.

God IS in charge.

Anyhow, keep on praying, and God Bless You.

The terrorist attacks of September 11th were sudden, violent impacts that opened up our innocent, ignorant eyes. I remember the atmospere in the months following the terrorist attacks. The sadness that our country felt was deep and long-lasting. No matter what happiness was felt, there was an underlying heaviness in our hearts. It is with us today again...haunting us lest we forget.

After September 11th, a very close friend reentered the military. He was sought out and asked to go back after being out for about a dozen years. It was his calling. It is where he belongs as it fulfills him in ways that the non-civilian life never did. He is fulfilling his heroic destiny, which is beautiful.

For all those that are in the military...for all the firemen...for all the policemen...for all the doctors...for all the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends, lovers, co-workers and to all who protected and helped us through the difficult times...speak out to them with your heart. Send them your love. Remember those that are gone, and never forget what a beautiful country that this is.

As I sit here thinking of all whom over the years have given their lives to help us have the freedoms that we enjoy, I know that I am so lucky to be here. I think of this often, especially when I travel out of the country. I love visiting Peru, where I was born, but I always thank my parents for having the guts and dedication to pursue the "American Dream" for my family here in North America. I am living the dream, and I know that there is no place that I would rather be. I am and will always be proud to be an American. My love for this country will be in my heart until the day that I die.

It is the day the world changed. And America woke up.

Sorry for quoting myself. You are right Mjosparky.

Working downtown Chicago, it is impossible to forget. Everyday I pass by the Sear's tower where they built blockades around the base, I see the Jewish Federation bldg w/ huge construction cinderblocks round the entire sidewalk. When I go into any bldg I have to show id...
If you fly into Chicago, you now go around the city, never over it. I don't see any planes out my office window now.
I talk w/ people every day that use to work in the WTC, they have been relocated to New Jersey.
I was watching CNN live in my office w/ co-workers when it happened & promptly we all ran to our desks to call collegues in NY... we couldn't get through & were immediatly told to evacuate the bldg (just north of the Sears tower).

Life will never be the same.

There were many heros that day as there are many every day. Those of us here need to love life to the fullest. rejoice @ every day we have. Make sure & love those around you & those far away.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)