riddler

Taking friends to the DZ for a tandem

I love bringing my friends to the DZ for a tandem jump. Some of them get it and say things like "now I know why you do this". Others get scared witless and think I'm crazy for doing it. But the fun thing is that everyone gets the experience, good or bad.

Some pics from my friend Jason's tandem this last weekend. I couldn't lurk - I had to do a demo with the flag and land in a cornfield while he was jumping. But he sent me some pics. From the looks of it, he had a good time :P

Note to women here - Jason was recently voted one of Denver's Hottest Singles by 5280 magazine. He's young, single, good-looking, very nice, and owns a successful business. I can hook you up with his email for a small fee ;) Nothing wrong with pimping out your friends, is there?
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Note to women here - Jason was recently voted one of Denver's Hottest Singles by 5280 magazine. He's young, single, good-looking, very nice, and owns a successful business. I can hook you up with his email for a small fee Nothing wrong with pimping out your friends, is there?

[waving hand in riddler's face and jumping up and down] Pick me, pick me:)
Side note: Are you going to Brush this weekend? I'll be there doing the CRW thing and the early bird demos. I'll be sleeping all alone in the van, well except for Rose.;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hehe - well we didn't have to land in the cornfield. Matter of fact we weren't supposed to land there. But ma nature decided to hit us with 30 MPH winds out the plane, and the leader was carrying a 2,000 square foot flag, so we didn't have a lot of landing options :S

He definitely liked the skydiving and wants to go again, but we'll see if he can make the time.

um,k. But, why would anyone carry a flag? I don't get it

'Cause it looks cool from the ground, and whuffos go "ohh" and "ahh" and when you land they all want to shake your hand and have you sign an autograph.

Demos - a chance for skydivers get their 15 minutes of fame :)
Here - I think a picture would help you understand.