Casch

Any Dream Analyzers Out There?

So last night I had this weird dream. I'm at this huge beautiful house on the top of a large hill just outside town. It has a great view of Hagg Lake, a lake about 5 miles from here. I decide to follow a trail down the hill to the lake and when I get there, I see a few people running around and theres this Lion chasing people in the field, at first I'm terrified and I run down towards the water. When I get there, I see a leapard, a tiger, and an Ostrich. Then I see people petting these animals...it's a petting zoo. Soon the Lion that I was running from earlier walks up into a pool and is rolling around in it. For some reason I walk up to it slowly, still terrified. I stratch it's ear and I become more comfortable with it. Then I pick up a brush and groom and bathe the lion.

I woke up soon after thinking..."What the hell was that!" It was pretty trippy, and still very vivid in my mind. I can't help but wonder...what does it all mean?? :S

You just answered your own question...

My SWAG?

Something is going on in your world that is huge and terrifying - something that the lion represents. Either you will not be as frightened of it once you are in the middle of it, or you will learn how to deal with it slowly, and with other folks around.

Of course, OTOH, you might be f&^*ed, too.

Ciels-
michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

looking for a big change in life but in a familiar way. the big FEAR is still real but, you feel it is "do-able"
you must have seen others make it happen for them
and maybe one person (1 out of many)failed???
Follow your ambition you know in your heart that you have what it takes.
-Grant

I agree with Michele and Florida.
I think the other people petting them represents that is is something that can be done, it just seems scary to you because you have never done it.
That is kind of how I got through student training in skydiving. Everything seemed really scary at first, but I just told myself tons of other people have done it, it made it easier for me to "touch the lion";)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

It seems like you have or had a wonderful life that is represented by the beautiful house.

You willingly have sought out a difficult challenge or obstacle and were cautiously heading towards your goal to overcome the obstacle. This is represented by you following the trail down the hill to the lake where you see that the Lion is chasing the people in the field.

You acknowledge that others are dealing with similar, yet not as large challenges as yours, which is represented by the petting zoo.

Your challenge or obstacle will not go away and is now in your way, which is represented by the Lion rolling in the pool. Your challenge or obstacle frightens you, but you have decided to deal with it. This represented by you bathing and grooming the Lion. You realize subconsciously that it will be OK, and that you will achieve your goal as you can handle your obstacle better than you had initially anticipated. Maybe you are almost done overcoming your obstacle. :)
Good luck. I have strange dreams when I have difficult challenges in my life, too.

Edited to add: It's me, again. I don't know what I'm talking about, so you may just be screwed...:S