Remster

Vancouver Monday evening

I'll be on business in Vancouver and I dont have any plans for Monday night.... Anyone wanna have a beer? PM me!

Sure, I'll have a beer with you. Just get me that plane ticket and let me know when my flight is. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Good lord you're high maintenance! Good thing I havent signed the sercive contract!

It's one of those things where the pay-off far exceeds the amount you put out. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Vancouver, WA or Vancouver, BC?
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I'll be on business in Vancouver and I dont have any plans for Monday night.... Anyone wanna have a beer? PM me!

Want to have a beer in Vancouver? why not make a skydive then have a beer at the d.z.?:S
call the Shop in Vancouver (Parachute Shop)
1793 Robson (and Denman) (604) 327-5867

the d.z. is 40 min. from Vancouver
http://www.vancouver-skydiving.bc.ca

SMiles;)

What kind of Ferrarri are you driving?

Seriously-who really gives a ^&**%$# about how close one D.zzzzzzzzzz is to a city- compared to another in minutes---and why ????
- it is so awesome a skydiving tourist is welcome at any and all d.z.'s and we are so fortunate to have a choice living here.

Hey, driving car-

654 Nelson St. Van. BC
to Pitt Meadows equals 37.90 km
estimated time is 38 min.
taking hwy #1 East and hwy #7 -exit 44- then United BLVD, right on Mary Hill byp route 7b, right onto Lougheed hwy 7E

654 Nelson St. Van. B.C.
to Abbotsford equals 68.69 km
estimated time is 49 min.
hwy. #1 East to exit #87 it is extremely possible to get here in 39 min., the km is more but 60.36 of them are on one hwy.

Re: just cause the km is shorter to one city doesn't mean you get there faster............even if you drive a Ferrarri :P

SMiles;)

I think he was mostly joking, however driving time from my house in New West to Pitt Meadows not in rush hour takes me 15 minutes, to Abbotsford it would take about 40 probably from the last time I drove there. I think he was kidding though. Hey Rem, call my cell phone later and let me know where you guys are headed and I will try to make it. I am PMing my number.

~Chachi (Rob)