PeteW

ATV Skydive

For the record I did look for this but found nothing. I know it had to have been posted because I saw it on real TV. What I saw was a quad and trailer dropped out the back of the plane. Two guys in the quad with roll cage and everything. The quad was rigged with the parachute and it was controlled from instide the quad. Any news on this? Just make me really curious how it was done.

Thanks

Pete

For the record I did look for this but found nothing. I know it had to have been posted because I saw it on real TV. What I saw was a quad and trailer dropped out the back of the plane. Two guys in the quad with roll cage and everything. The quad was rigged with the parachute and it was controlled from instide the quad. Any news on this? Just make me really curious how it was done.

Thanks

Pete

I saw Ted Strong's ATV jump while I was at Lake Wales last december. Pretty cool! B|

Yves.

They had it at Lake Wales 2 years ago durring collegiates. It was a massive setup. 5 point harness for the skydivers etc. The thing weighed so much that the wheels rubbed in the wheel wells at the back.

They raffled off a jump at the dinner and Valerina won it. she never got to jump it though because of the clouds, did 5 or 6 passes, but never got the jump.

I'm sure she can explain the whole setup more.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!