mailin

Interesting political commentary

My favourite bit of the article was where Feulner says:

"Washington—the most out-of-touch city in the country—frequently embraces our views."

Nice one Ed, that's the way to win an argument.:S

Otherwise... It's just a "poor little me / Evil Left-Wingers for not being nice to me" article.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Dr. Feulner writes some interesting articles sometimes. This isn't his best work, but I thought his response far better than NPR's attack.

Heritage puts out some outstanding work. Check it out sometime. I'm a proud donor.

IRT the comment someone made about 'evil left wingers out to get me' or something to that effect, please consider the fact that Heritage was audited FOUR YEARS IN A ROW during the Clintonista years. NEA and the NAACP both file as 501(c) organizations and neither have been audited for their massive political expenditures - even under the 'evil' republican administrations.

Compare and contrast the NPR interviews of Al Franken and Bill O'Reilly if you want to see some real bias.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

You know, I myself actually enjoy listening to NPR. I must admit, some of their stories are stories you wouldn't hear on other news channels. They also will play some nice jazz and other music out of the mainstream. for this I give them credit.

But, they are biased. Would any died in the wool libertarian work for an organization that is operated on public funds? Would anybody who truly believes that government dollars shouldn't be spent on news or entertainment work there? Nope!

Thus, the entire process is liberal. It's what it is, and the thing speaks for itself.

I don't blame it for that. It really can't be any other way...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I fail to see how interesting and political belong in the same sentence.:S

Think of it in the same way as "French" & "Army", or "Texans" & "Gun-control".

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

NPR is starting to attract much attention due to its biased viewpoint. I know the commerce commision in congress is talking about their funding right now. hopefully, congress decides to take my tax dollars from NPR and give them to something worthwhile.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329